Trade went very bad...need advise - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2002, 04:34 PM   #11
k-9
ok..well he finally wrote me back and told me these geckos were not in bad shape , they are health and just laid him eggs before he shipped them to me. He did say he would like to make it right and thats great , but in my opinion these should have never gotten in this shape or shipped to anyone . If someone that can post a pic on here can give me their e-mail , i'll send you a pic of these geckos so everyone can see these could not have laid eggs ..NO WAY..8 inches long and 12 grams is pathetic..i will in no way keep any of these all of them will be sent back. I understand what your saying Neil but i couldn't keep any and feel good about myself.
David Pollard

Old 11-13-2002, 04:41 PM   #12
Neil Gubitz
David.... I understand you want to do what YOU think is right, and that's cool.... so, instead.... send ME one of the pairs.... I sure as heck won't lose any sleep over it!
I will ALWAYS give 110% of what I get in return!

....Neil

Old 11-13-2002, 04:48 PM   #13
John Apple
Lefts rights hunh???

So Neil
Let me get this correct you know being a politically correst wusse and all
say you have kids and someone steals from your kids, your going to tell your kids to do the same thing in return as 'punishment'???
I agree there should be consequences but it is not up to us to deliver said consequences.
Fines levies and jail time are the responsibility of the PROPER authorities
Standing up for ourselves in the manner you speak could end up in David losing anything legal he might be thinking about against MPI
what it boils down to is there are proper ways to do things and what you are stating isn't, it's that simple!
granted if someone hits you[open up a can on them] or you catch them in the act of stealing from you detain them with the utmost prejudice.[been there done that]
Being a person who used to think with his hands[or his emotions{Neil}] I have learned there are other ways of doing things that will make you feel better about the outcome.
granted we all don't do the right thing when we get mad its our actions that leave us with or without a clear conscious
Even though me and Neil disagree on a few things from time to time we are both after the same thing ....getting rid of the bad guys
I still think Neil is a good guy....just don't screw him or he will use many capital letters on you lol lol

Old 11-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #14
Neil Gubitz
John.... Obviously, you're correct.... but, I just look at it as an eye for an eye! If someone HIT you, wouldn't you HIT him back?? That was just MY way of hitting him back? I know it's LEGALLY wrong, but, morally?? NO WAY!

....Neil

And, I honestly use CAPS for emphasis ONLY! Really!

Old 11-13-2002, 05:22 PM   #15
RichH
Why send any back

Sending them all back to a person who could not care for them properly to begin with seems unfortunate for the herps. If you can rehabilitate these herps, that you did want to begin with, then keep them all and write the rest off to experience. Seems luckily for the herps you received them removing them from where they were, in this persons hand to begin with. Maybe this person will see the light of his actions ,with the help of this site and rectify the situation. If not many here will probably not ever give him a chance to do this to anyone else or hopefully to any other herps again in the furure but not dealing with him.

His loss actually.

Richard Hebron

Old 11-13-2002, 05:26 PM   #16
k-9
ok here are pics
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2002, 05:32 PM   #17
k-9
great the pic worked...this is suppose to be a female that just layed eggs before he shipped. Also he says she is in good health..what do ya'll think
David Pollard

Old 11-13-2002, 05:39 PM   #18
drizzt_19
iF THATS GOOD HEALTH

I would hate to see what poor health is in their book.It is rediculous that someone would actually send something in that shape and expect their customers to be happy. I think that MPI is definetly a BUYER BEWARE COMPANY. After seeing that pic it makes me want to agree with Neil. Keep a pair or even allof them. Do not rehabilatate them just to send them back to someone who obviously is not gonna take care of them. Just my 0.02

Old 11-13-2002, 05:46 PM   #19
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ok first off I know Aaron personally and none of your people are even waiting to hear his side of this story. Like in some cases before you are jumping all over him without hearing all of the situation. Some of you posted and have very much lost credibilty in my eyes. You all know better than to crucify someone without hearing the full story. Also Mr. Pollack, coming straight here before even talking to him and trying to straighten things out is iresponsible. This post was made before any contact was made with Aaron and that in itself tells me somthing is afoul with the story I am reading. This should be where you come to post after all other avenues have failed. I am sure this situation will be worked out and the truth will be told very shorty. He will be posting on this thread very shortly.
Secondly, I have talked to him extensively about this situation today and there are some details that will be brought out when he post that Mr. Pollack is not pointing out. ALso if you make a trade without someone, you do not stop your shipment before it arrives to that person. IF you are not happy then you wait until they receive your animals and you work it out. It is dishonest to purposely stop a shipment when that was the deal. I knwo the quality of some of Aaron's animals I very seriously doubt that these animals are unhealthy. I know for a fact when he got most of them in and has done alot to ensure they are healthy animals. If you would like to send the pictures to me, by all means do sales@rkreptiles.com I will take a look at them. but do not send the same pictures over and over again. Send pictures with all 7 of the Blizards in the same picture. please make sure the D.O.A are noticibly diferentiated from the rest in the pic.

Old 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM   #20
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ok I agree that animal in the pic looks awful, but please post the rest of the pics as well. And we will see what Aaron has to say on his side of the story.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!