Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
MarQ
These were normals, and I no longer have photo's of them, as I was remiss in properly backing up my last computer. I apologize.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
MarQ
If the parties involved would please be present enough in any attempt to offer one modicum of contradiction, I can address those issues directly with proof. I don't know how to do all the ''quote-things", cut-and-paste-ness, etc. to get texts and receipts onto this website quickly and easily and I won't invest the effort if there is no contradiction to this by parties ACTUALLY INVOLVED in some way. I can and will provide truth to anything contradicted in my post. I have really already invested too much energy into this for my comfort, I have work to get back to and I have achieved what I felt I must, getting the word out. Hopefully this can be the last of it. Thank you.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #13
MarQ
Thank you for further attempting to contact her. She recieved 11 normals and all I asked was reimbursement for the shipping, the snakes were free. My greatest regret is that in that an attempt to better their situation, I hastily trusted someone of apparently questionable character, and now those snakes are in such a persons care. If she has anything contrary to present, I will address it. I MUST be done with this and back to work for now, thank you.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #14
Lucille
Were these the snakes?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=250008

Old 07-19-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
Wolfy-hound
Wow... if she took free female ball pythons and didn't even send shipping money, that's pretty low. I hope she comes to her senses and pays the shipping fees, because that's just crazy greedy.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #16
RobNJ
Mark, I know all too well about not being computer savvy...maybe you can have someone help you posting all you have showing your end of the transaction. The BOI can be long, drawn out, and filled with drama at times, but the people here are for the most part greatly concerned for thei fellow herpers and will go to great lengths to help another out. I can think of 2 very recent threads where people were rallied around and supported when serious wrong was done to them. On top of that, to have snakes stolen from you and you not pursuing it to great lengths is a slap in the face to all of us, as she will steal again(assuming events have taken place as are you say). There are many wonderful people in the reptile business/hobby, but there are just as many scammers trying tto pull a quick one over on anyone they can. If someone has stolen from you, it is your responsibility to yourself and the hobby you love to go after that person.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
jamesa2580
Mark-
You seem like an intelligent, albeit angry (at the moment) guy. If you felt compelled enough to make this post, please go the extra mile and provide what you can to make a better case for yourself. We want to help and maybe can if you help us understand (completely - with proof) your case. Generally, I accept that you sent snakes and didn't get paid - that sucks. But believe me, if you make a good case and provide the evidence, Amanda will look at this thread and hopefully make it right. When you paint a picture that's undeniable, it's hard to make excuses, and if she ever wants anyone to do business with her after you've made your case, she'll have to resolve the issue with you to your satisfaction first.

Thanks
Jim

Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #18
Riyeko
If you do provide proof, it will make those that read this in the future MORE apt to NOT buy or sell to her.

Just sayin.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #19
kgmax1228
Talking Payment

In god we trust........all others use PAYPAL

Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #20
tenchu
Mark, Thank you for taking the time to make your fellow herpers aware of this individual. Even though proof is not required to post here, it has become some what of a un-written rule. You have to understand that a lot of wrongful BOI threads have been started with out proper grounds.

It seems to me you have had every right, and exhausted every resource of communication. You will find that the members of this forum will be extremely willing to help you get the proof you need posted with as little effort on your end as possible.

I think we would just like to see some text messages of the agreement behind the transaction and the proof that the animals were sent & received. Once that's shown there isn't much she can say or do unless she can provide proof of payment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!