Uromastyx in Daytona - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #11
Rebel Dragons
Your new Uro is AWESOME!!!! Made going to Daytona worth it, huh??? :ROFL:

Old 08-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #12
Junkyard
Please share any pictures or thoughts. We all started out knowing nothing, Uros are still new to me and I still find questions to ask, reptiles are just awesome!

Old 08-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #13
Junkyard
Oh yeah, it was great, that little one sure did cost me a lot just to get it.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #14
joshdhensley
Victoria, you are among friends here! If you can't ask questions here, then where? We are all learning everyday!!! I have had Uros for just over three years now, and I am sure no "Expert". I am glad, however, to share what knowledge I do have. For heavens sake, don't hesitate to ask anything! Nice pics Junkyard. I have the Raliegh Nc show next weekend. Lindsay Pike (Urotopia.com) is supposed to be there. We will see. He has said he was going to be there for years and hasn't showed up in nearly 2 1/2.

Old 08-25-2006, 01:44 AM   #15
varnyard
Michael, I could swear I seen that pretty little female somewhere before. She is a looker for sure!!

Old 08-25-2006, 08:36 AM   #16
HeathBar
Congrats on your new uro, he's a cutie for sure!

I didn't go to Daytona but a friend of the family did and picked up my new baby egyptian. I posted his pic in the photo contest thread. He's about 6 inches long and doing great so far. He doesn't eat much but he is eating daily. I haven't tried to handle him yet since he freaks out everytime I put my hand in his tank to get him fresh food. He's going to be a fiesty one!

Old 08-25-2006, 12:07 PM   #17
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdhensley
Nice pics Junkyard. I have the Raliegh Nc show next weekend. Lindsay Pike (Urotopia.com) is supposed to be there. We will see. He has said he was going to be there for years and hasn't showed up in nearly 2 1/2.
Thank you, it has been great to have around, good personality and beautiful. Lindsey was at Daytona, on my first set of pics from the show, pictures # 3,5,6,7,8,and 9 were all from his table!
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Michael, I could swear I seen that pretty little female somewhere before. She is a looker for sure!!
I would not be surprised if you have seen it before. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathBar
Congrats on your new uro, he's a cutie for sure!

I didn't go to Daytona but a friend of the family did and picked up my new baby egyptian. I posted his pic in the photo contest thread. He's about 6 inches long and doing great so far. He doesn't eat much but he is eating daily. I haven't tried to handle him yet since he freaks out everytime I put my hand in his tank to get him fresh food. He's going to be a fiesty one!
Oh, so that beautiful one is from Daytona too? I was getting worried that mine was not eating much also, so last night I gave it a new tray of veggies and fresh bird seed. This morning it was sleeping up in the corner fat as ever and a mess of food all over the place, seems it finally got it's appetite back. :eatpointe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!