Bad Guy Eyelash Exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Samurai View Post
I wrote "******" like "****" its close to **** but meant to be a joking slang.
Aside from any business issues here, after reading what you said in context I totally agree that you own an apology. You can never forge any business (or for that matter, non-business) agreements if you start with rudeness.
Be courteous. If you are trying to communicate or negotiate in a business context, don't use slang or other words that might be misconstrued.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #12
jaminthecity
I don't believe rudeness was in order for that.
This could've been solved in an orderly fashion.
I suppose not.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kita View Post

This is not the first incident where she has attacked someone, but the other victim does not want to be attacked by Lynn and her fans as she has done to Mr. Shabaga.
Please name the other person rather than allowing them to remain anonymous.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
Kita
They are reading this and it is up to them to post the screen cap conversation where they were attacked, not me. I have just seen the conversation and know this has happened before. I don't expect that knowledge to make a difference, that person has every right to stay out of the line of fire from Lynn and her attack fans as she is doing to Mr. Shabaga.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
eyelashexotics
I am not even going to take the time to read this. I didn't attack anyone, and I definitely sent this message to him right before he decided to post this on the BOI.

Done. The quote was a quote, because EVERY SINGLE REPTILE PERSON in this "business" is just as insane as I am. Willing to accept that. It was supposed to be funny, not hateful.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #16
jaminthecity
I'm confused...He posted this at 1:16pm and you sent that at 1:49pm today.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #17
Jaybee
(Jaminthecity, could be a difference in time zones?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn's facebook message
...because you think I sent my friends to attack you. I did not do that. If you look at that post, it wasn't me that posted the link to your site on that group...
Posted earlier in the thread:

I'm also confused. That looks like your name in the image, posting both to a friendslocked facebook post, and to a public business page. Clarify?

Old 01-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #18
jaminthecity
Me and Lynn are in the same time zone and I have my FaunaClassified set to EST.
They're the same exact time zone of EST which confuses me.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #19
eyelashexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminthecity View Post
I'm confused...He posted this at 1:16pm and you sent that at 1:49pm today.
Didn't even know about this post until now. My bad. Either way, ANYONE ELSE'S name should not be involved in this conversation. If you have a problem with me, for something I have done, then whatever. I purchased the trademark yesterday, if you were to look at my facebook page that has been up for longer than two years, You'd know better than to think I made up the name yesterday. I have loyal fans and I have people that hate me. If you can't come up with the names of "all of the people I bully" then don't bother trying to bring it up as a valid point. and OF COURSE I'm going to delete you from my business page, as you aren't even part of the argument, or part of ANYTHING relating to this matter.

He owns the domain name which cost him 75 dollars. Purchased in 2012.
I asked if, because the names are the same and I own the UNITED STATES trademark which costs WAY more, which means I have NO grounds to sue someone out of country, which is why I never threatened to do so.

This is all over someone sending him hatemail, probably after seeing him call me a tw*t on my own page, and I can't control that. I agreed that I shouldn't have posted the request (where I specifically asked NO HATE MAIL be sent), without discussing it with him first so I deleted it after it being up for maybe ten minutes.

this is incredibly out of hand and I personally sent him an apology, he clearly doesn't know what is going on but feels attacked, and as I had said, my issue had been resolved after suggesting we named our "hobbies" Eyelash Exotics CA and Eyelash Exotics US, linking to eachother to prevent confustion, etc. This is all a huge annoyance at this point and I just don't care anymore. Talk crap all you want.

I am a VERY nice person until someone is rude to me. In that sense I have EVERY right to be rude back and I will defend that.

Old 01-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
eyelashexotics
Like I said, I didn't send anyone to attack anyone. on that post I specifically posted NO HATE MAIL as I wanted it to be persuasive, not hateful, and also like I said, I realized that it could cause drama and took it down almost immediately after talking with a friend. My intention was not to bully anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!