Any Updateds On Fed-ex - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:17 PM   #11
hhmoore
Sounds like you need a new rep...and I made a mistake above. James Brown is the contact in Legal.
Leonard Evansek is an account executive...but this sounds like his territory anyway. Email him and explain your situation - he'll get things straightened out.
leonard.evansek@fedex.com

Old 11-29-2006, 11:21 PM   #12
juggalo
thanks alot i am going to have to shoot him an email

Old 02-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #13
juggalo
well after waiting for an email back from fed-ex i was talking to a friend from fauna AngryEd and he made some calls for me and got a name and phone number for my local rep and after talking to my rep not a fed-ex rep(which is what i thought you were talking about Mr. Moore my bad) she was more than awesome and within three weeks i had been through the whole process and am now fed-ex verified to ship harmless reptiles really a painless process once you get your rep on the phone they tell you were to ship your test box that passes then you sign your legal papers done deal.

The thing that struck me as odd is my rep is the rep for all of south carolina and as of now i am one of only two in the state that are verified that means me and one other person in south carolina are verified. crazy huh. anyway thanks for trying to help me Mr. Moore and thanks to AngryEd for the assistance without you i don't know if i ever would have got a hold of the right person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!