Good Guy HHMOORE Harald Moore Jr = Integrity - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #11
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadew View Post
I don't know, I'm the new guy here but Harald is kicking me pretty good. He is a lot meaner than the monitors on CS.com.
WAAAAAAH!
Now I regret downgrading that infraction to a warning...new guy, huh, everybody look over at Wade's join date.

(next time, don't poke the tired and cranky moderator when everyone is saying how great he is, lol)

Old 03-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #12
hhmoore
(btw - in case anybody didn't notice the smiley and the lol, that was not a serious post)

Old 03-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #13
Wadew
Well I have been here a long time but just didn't have anything to say until I found this thread praising Mr. Moore.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #14
StrictlyExotics
Wade, the TOS for the BOI is to stay "On Topic". Its an infraction when you do not, there is no give there. Also, when you berate a moderator, thats a LARGER infraction, so dont toe THAT line either. Harald giving you a warning, instead of an infraction, well thats typical Harald not "Cranky Mod". Trust me, I know the difference.

BTW, Harald, I will take my warning for going off-topic

Old 03-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #15
tinmantribe5
Harald I think Dean is really bucking for that mod post "What a kiss up"
We really do like you, you are what everyone I think her would agree on

Harald (Super Mod ) Moore Jr

Just teasin Dean you are super too!

Old 03-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #16
Wadew
I’m a regular on the CS forum and am pretty familiar with how Rich’s forums operate. I haven’t spent much time here. I know on CS there is nothing we like better than for a new guy to come in and tell us all how we ought to be doing things.

You guys seem pretty rigid here, don’t have much time or patients for the casual. Dean, I appreciate you keeping me on that line. I know how important it is for some people to point out everyone’s shortcomings and flaws. In my short stay here I haven’t felt very welcome, I am obviously not part of the in crowd. Sorry if I don’t get to read your response.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #17
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Harald I think Dean is really bucking for that mod post "What a kiss up"
We really do like you, you are what everyone I think her would agree on

Harald (Super Mod ) Moore Jr

Just teasin Dean you are super too!

LoL Shawn, I can how you would come to that conclusion however, I dont necessarily think I am the best to fit that position. As for the teasing, I am always game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadew View Post
I’m a regular on the CS forum and am pretty familiar with how Rich’s forums operate. I haven’t spent much time here. I know on CS there is nothing we like better than for a new guy to come in and tell us all how we ought to be doing things.

You guys seem pretty rigid here, don’t have much time or patients for the casual. Dean, I appreciate you keeping me on that line. I know how important it is for some people to point out everyone’s shortcomings and flaws. In my short stay here I haven’t felt very welcome, I am obviously not part of the in crowd. Sorry if I don’t get to read your response.

Wade, we are mostly just yanking your chain. Check out my posts, I will generally always try to help a new person around here. I am hardly what you would call rigid, although I do know how you might feel that way. If you are referring to my previous post about keeping it on topic, well this is why. I do know that I am way off topic now, but for good reason. There is no reason to feel the way that you do Wade, we are all here to help you.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #18
Clay Davenport
Wade, I suggest if you want to discuss how this site is operated you take it to the feedback forum.
You get a warning, not even an infraction, for breaking a long established rule on the BOI and you think you're getting kicked pretty good?
Should Harald have given you a pass for some unknown reason when anyone else would have received the same treatment if not more?

Two years on the site is plenty long enough to take a minute to read the rules. Harald was more generous than I would have been.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #19
edf01
I have purchased 4 snakes total from Harald and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. All snakes were picked up at hamburg, but I would have no reason to worry about his shipping.

Harald is a stand up guy and I have not only recieved awesome snakes from Harald, but learned a lot from him as well.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #20
Wadew
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(btw - in case anybody didn't notice the smiley and the lol, that was not a serious post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Wade, the TOS for the BOI is to stay "On Topic". Its an infraction when you do not, there is no give there. Also, when you berate a moderator, thats a LARGER infraction, so dont toe THAT line either. Harald giving you a warning, instead of an infraction, well thats typical Harald not "Cranky Mod". Trust me, I know the difference.

BTW, Harald, I will take my warning for going off-topic
My comment was actually on topic, we were discussing the relative merits of Mr. Moore, who I find to be a reasonable and intelligent person. "Berate A Moderator" is a very large phrase, when both he and I understood that my comment was made in jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
LoL Shawn, I can how you would come to that conclusion however, I dont necessarily think I am the best to fit that position. As for the teasing, I am always game.

Now this comment is in fact off topic. Neither Shawn's comment, nor your response pertained to the subject at hand. Nor did you find it necessary to "Berate" Shawn for picking on the moderators.

Wade, we are mostly just yanking your chain. Check out my posts, I will generally always try to help a new person around here. I am hardly what you would call rigid, although I do know how you might feel that way. If you are referring to my previous post about keeping it on topic, well this is why. I do know that I am way off topic now, but for good reason. There is no reason to feel the way that you do Wade, we are all here to help you.
So staying on topic is paramount unless you feel it is for good reason. I understand how I might misunderstand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
Wade, I suggest if you want to discuss how this site is operated you take it to the feedback forum.

I do not want to discuss the operation of this site. In general I don't like new guys that come in and start giving out advise.

You get a warning, not even an infraction, for breaking a long established rule on the BOI and you think you're getting kicked pretty good?

My comment made to Harald was obviously made in jest, he understood that and so did you until you got on your high horse. If I break the rules I fully expect a moderator to call me on it. I have communicated with Harald about my warning and he fully understands my attitude on the subject.

Should Harald have given you a pass for some unknown reason when anyone else would have received the same treatment if not more?

Two years on the site is plenty long enough to take a minute to read the rules. Harald was more generous than I would have been.
If you would like to discuss you term of stay, you will notice that of my 16 posts made, only 2 of them are more than 2 days old. As I said I have not felt the need to spend much time here. You might notice that my post count will not change much in the future. I came here to use the BOI for what it was designed for, I've done that. I am sorry I upset your little apple cart.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!