West Virginia Halloween Expo, October 31 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #11
Randolph's Redtail's
Nice, hope all is well , see you on Halloween.
And it is a fun show, hope all you WV herpers are gonna come by cause someone is going home with one of my beautiful salmon boas!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
retic88
me and my family will be there. Kids all excited about dressing up and its a nice drive for me from pittsburgh. Hoping to find Large Live rats at the show and maybe come home with that Boa....lmao

Old 10-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #13
WV Herps
Dave,
The situation was taken care of long before you even posted on this thread, I am sorry that the complexity of the situation has not been described to you, but it may be because it is not a matter that concerned you in the first place. Anyway, between working and having a family im sorry to say that I do not have the time to play on the internet so I will let you have your fun.
Lates,
Barry

Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Herps View Post
Dave,
The situation was taken care of long before you even posted on this thread, I am sorry that the complexity of the situation has not been described to you, but it may be because it is not a matter that concerned you in the first place. Anyway, between working and having a family im sorry to say that I do not have the time to play on the internet so I will let you have your fun.
Lates,
Barry
Barry, Barry, Barry. Why must you lie? "The situation"? You mean your website getting closed down due to an unpaid past due balance? Which the "payment" you initially claimed to have made was nothing but a little more than 10% of what you actually owed? "Long before", my ass. It wasn't until AFTER I posted here that you finally grasped the "complexity of the situation" and paid your full past due balance to get your website back up and running. It should never have come to me having to post but my posting was obviously the fire under your ass that got you moving. "Complexity"? It was rather simple like you are, you did not pay for past services rendered, I was consulted and your website was slammed down. See, simple.

I'm glad that you are busy working which means you must have finally found a job (ding: fries are done). Too bad you were so broke and had to leave WV and move back in with your parents in Ohio. Are you and your wife going to be moving out of your parent's house any time soon now that you have found employment?

I wish all the vendors luck (I'm glad to see there are now more than can be counted on one hand now but the addition of yourself and your partner is not too honest but should we expect anything less?) and hope you can at least make table costs and travel expenses for I certainly did not both times when I did the show, but when the number of vendors is greater than the number of attendees it isn't much of a shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Herps View Post
Prizes for first 100 people through the door and door prize giveaway every 30 minutes(provided by Tony's Pets)
And Barry good luck with getting 100 people through the door seeing as I do not believe there was that many combined at the two shows I attended. Though, if you don't, I'm sure you'll lay the blame on Rex again as you did for the previous past low show attendance numbers.

BTW, stating fact is not bashing you. Stating things such as vendors from the state of WV have opted not to do your show again, low (very low) show attendance and piss poor promotion on your part are a few examples of these facts. Would you like me to go on or are you going to keep your mouth shut?

Lates biatch

Old 10-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
WV Herps
Hey ya'll,
check out the new site if ya get a chance

Old 10-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #16
KelliH
Site looks great, if I was in your area I'd be checking out the show.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #17
steveljohn8
ok i will check out if site is working!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!