boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 02:16 PM   #11
gmherps
Sal since you are viewing this thread at this very moment, do you care to try and talk your way out of this one??

Old 05-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #12
The Constrictor Zone
Well

Im sure everything will catch up with this individual. Whats in dark always comes to light.

Daniel Haney

Old 05-01-2005, 03:20 PM   #13
pch101
Boca Reptiles are online right now checking out this thread. I wonder if they will have any comments...

Old 05-01-2005, 03:24 PM   #14
pch101
"Hey Sal I have a new business partner in mind for you, his name is Ray Strickland, and he lives in Davie. Why don't you look him up and you 2 could come up with more ways to rob people."

They could also change their name to Platinum Dragons as well!

Old 05-01-2005, 03:29 PM   #15
Wilomn
Lil salito knows better than to come here anymore. He won't post. He knows he'll have his rear handed to him AGAIN if he does. He's one of the few that DO know that they are TOO stupid to understand just how stupid they really are.

Say hi to Johnny Law for us when he comes to see you AGAIN. Should be pretty soon, eh?

Hopefully anyway.

Old 05-01-2005, 04:28 PM   #16
Wilomn
Hey salito, I see you're back.

Quiet is MUCH better for you. That old saying that it is better to be THOUGHT a fool than to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt is quite apt for you.

Old 05-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #17
David Reid
Has anyone emailed, or mailed

the authorities his new address and such. I think for some of the offences he is accused of, if convicted, would mean jail time.

Old 05-04-2005, 01:43 PM   #18
mmeade
Angry He says he has cash to buy cages...

Posted on Kingsnake today.

Well Sal, I sent you $165.00 of cash for a cage you never
sent me, and I want that money. Soonest. Thanks!

Mike Meade

Old 05-04-2005, 02:30 PM   #19
gila7150
Here's Sal's Kingsnake ad from today....

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for new or used Vision cages in the south florida area. I am looking for all kinds and sizes you may have for sale or trade. I have CASH on hand for 1 or all of what you have.

Please feel free to contact me at 561-482-8068 or 561-302-9952 anytime.

Thanks,Sal
Boca Reptiles
bocareptiles@adelphia.net

http://www.bocareptile.com

Those of you who Sal took money from need to give him a call. If he's got "cash on hand", I'm sure that he'd want to take care of the people he stole from before buying cages. Of course, you may have to say that you have Vision Cages available for Sal to return your call.

Of course if those numbers don't work, you could always try these ones...

If you have information about a crime or criminal activity that is occurring or has occurred in the City of Boca Raton, Please contact the Boca Raton Police Services Department Confidential line at (561) 416-3350 or Palm Beach County Sheriff’s TIPS line at (561) 274-1081.

Sal's address isn't listed but it's readily available if you do a "who is" search of the person that owns his domain.

Old 05-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #20
The BoidSmith
From the Q&A in Reptibid

Quote:
Auction Item Questions and Answers posted on item:
Item number: 1115049352
Titled:
Question about this item from (buyer): Joepythons
Post on: Sat Apr 30, 08:35 PM
HI,THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL BIDDERS,THIS IS SAL TORNAMBE.AKA BOCA REPTILES.VERY SHADDY PERSON FOR THE WHOLE STORY SEE THE POST ON BOI ON FAUNACLASSIFIEDS.

Post on: Sat Apr 30, 09:31 PM
WHAT ARE YOU MAD THAT I POINTED OUT THAT YOU HAVE QUESTIONABLE SALES IN THE PAST??? WHO CARES IF I AM NEW TO SELLING REPTILES ON REPTIBID!! AT LEAST WHEN MY 100% HET FOR ALBINO MALE DOES SELL I WILL DELIVER HIM TO THE BUYER!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU?? I HAVE SEVERAL BOAS AND BALL PYTHONS,AS A MATTER OF FACT MY FEMALE LAID 8 EGGS HER FIRST CLUTCH.

Response on this item from (seller): Aienia
Post on: Sat Apr 30, 10:09 PM
I'm not mad at you at all, as the matter of fact i admire you. By the way, when you say a female laid the eggs, do you mean your python or your girl. Just need for you to clear things up for us. Don't want you to look like an A$$, if you know what i mean.

Aienia

Post on: Sat Apr 30, 11:41 PM
ONLY A IDIOT WOULD MISUNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID MY FEMALE LAID 8 EGGS.SEE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIER REPTILES BECAUSE SCAMMERS LIKE YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER BEEN AROUND A REAL SNAKE!!!!!! I BET YOU DO ADMIRE ME BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE REPTILES TO SELL.I BET YOUR REAL GOOD FRIENDS WITH RAYMOND HARRISON RIGHT??

Question about this item from (buyer): Booth
Post on: Sun May 01, 09:58 AM
Hello, i have a client in united kingdom that want to buy your item i have spoken to my client and he has instructed me to pay with a company cheque from united state. Due to company policy only allows a refund payment to the client shipping agent in united kingdom via western union money
transfer because the payment will include the shipping agent charges to ship the item to my client in united kingdom. and also i will like to know your last offer price.
Thanks
booth connell.

Response on this item from (seller): Aienia
Post on: Sun May 01, 11:47 AM
You've got to be kidding me! First a little child and now you... please send your check to "Joepythons" as he needs the money more them I.

This is becomming a real joke now!

Thanks,Aienia

Post on: Sun May 01, 01:37 PM
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A CHILD YOU IDIOT,I AM 38YRS OLD.WHY DONT YOU SELL YOUR SCAMMING SNAKES TO THIS OTHER SCAMMER.
Just look at who replied to "Aienia", none other than Booth Connell from Africa!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread