Housing Diff Boas 2gether??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-30-2007, 12:17 PM   #11
constrictorcrazi74
I Don't house none of my snakes together I use my boa phile racks or my visions . I was asking the ? because I was cleaning cages and my buddy was helping out and we both took the snakes out at the same time and the Dumeril bit the Argentine a couple times. I just wanted to know if Dumerils were other snake aggressive ?

Old 08-30-2007, 04:28 PM   #12
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by constrictorcrazi74
I Don't house none of my snakes together I use my boa phile racks or my visions . I was asking the ? because I was cleaning cages and my buddy was helping out and we both took the snakes out at the same time and the Dumeril bit the Argentine a couple times. I just wanted to know if Dumerils were other snake aggressive ?
My post wasn't directed to you but directed to the OP.

Thanks Rick , I forgot lizards.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #13
JohnG1122
i dont know why i use tanks i never really came across any cage type things for housing snakes in a pet store or wherever but my friend was getting rid of his 280gal so i decided to take it and the post wasnt about that it was abou housing diff boas together not what kind of housing i used..

Old 08-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #14
crotalusadamanteus
Simmer down tough guy.

Most of us around here care more for the snake, than your toes getting stepped on. Tanks have proved to be less than ideal for keeping Boa Constrictor. Good advice was offered, nothing more. You don't need to be so defensive. Some of us have found this out the hard way. Looks like you're going to be in that crowd too.

If you'd like, some links can be provided where you can look into appropriate housing for Boas. There are many manufacturers of nice long lasting and affordable Boa cages.

Or go ahead with your master plan and figure things out on your own. They're not my snakes.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:43 PM   #15
hhmoore
love that smiley, Rick

Old 08-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #16
crotalusadamanteus
One of the better ones I have saved for special cases.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #17
JohnG1122
I wasnt getting defensive or trying to be a tough guy i was jus simply sayin that wasnt what the post was for and if you could i wouldnt mind some links for boa cages maybe ill sell the tank and by a cage if i like and it really proves better for the snake. thakns

Old 08-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
Animal Plastics
Boaphile Plastics
Jungle Habitats
Vision Cages

Here's a few. Probably more that I am not aware of. Maybe someone else will come and offer links. You could also build a more fitting enclosure with out too much effort. I have a couple that I've built and use.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #19
JohnG1122
i would build my own but my father wouldnt let me he is scared shit of snakes and mice n rats as well so he said he would rather somethin he knows it isnt gonna get out of. but u are right when they get big they definitly could either break the glass or push the top right open they r very strong. thanks for the links appreciate it.. and does neone know where i could find baby argentine or even young argentine about 1-4 ft anywhere in that range???

Old 08-31-2007, 06:58 AM   #20
crotalusadamanteus
You could do like Bryon suggested in your other post. Check the classified ads. We have classifieds here, some over at Kingsnake.com, and RTB.net, too many to list. Most of the forum boards have a classified section.

Off hand, I don't know of anyone selling any at the moment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!