GAS PRICES! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #11
romad119
Am I the only one using a snake-drawn wagon?

Old 05-05-2007, 10:54 AM   #12
Cat_72
Hmmmm......my snakes are a bit small for that....

But then again, so is my little horse. LOL.

Old 05-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #13
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
here it's still $2.89 or something like that... too bad hybrids are so expensive...
Gas here in Ga. is 2.88 and I own a Ford Escape Hybrid

Old 05-05-2007, 11:24 AM   #14
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Hmmmm......my snakes are a bit small for that....

But then again, so is my little horse. LOL.
I better not use underage snakes (child labor laws). Is there a snake to human years conversion? Like teh dog years to 'people' years one? LOL.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #15
fuscusking13
Its out of control, because there isnt really any solid reasoning for the increase at this point. I am not one to complain about it normally, as complaining does nothing but waste energy, but without good reason it really does piss me off. I am broke as it is, but now with what gas is costing me I am coming up short on funds for everything. I had to suspend efforts to destroy my liver to save money to pay for gas...where is the fun in that?? Someday when I am filthy rich(most likely when I am dead since I am worth more dead than alive lmao, gotta love our society) then I wont care, until then I shall remain pissed. Dan M.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:26 PM   #16
Dennis Hultman
$3.60

Old 05-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #17
Cat_72

Old 05-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
And chrome helmets with a horn coming out the front.

Actually we were thinking of attaching them to the bikes themselves..... LOL

Helmets is cool and all, but if you gotta go under a tree, youll get stuck!!

And yes, leather coats with our Unicorn symbol would be required. We were actually thinking of getting Vinyl stickers made at some point..... But this is something weve been talking about doing for maybe two or three years.... Still havent done it, and i even went so far as to register our gang with the Moped Army..... I dont know if they ever accepted it....

Old 05-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #19
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
$3.60
OMG!
Man that is horrible. I have to go out today and was wondering if I should fill up or wait for a price drop. Since we are not that high yet I think I will fill up.
I am hearing on the internet that May 15 (and the day before and after) no one should buy gas, give the companies to think about.

This all really stinks, I can not think of one good explaination why this is happening.

Quote:
You guys think YOU have it bad! Our petrol is around $1.35 a litre, which works out to nearly $5 a gallon!
Yep hear that all over Europe it has been that way for awhile. Was thankful it wasn't here, until now as I see it coming.

Old 05-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #20
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
OMG!
Man that is horrible. I have to go out today and was wondering if I should fill up or wait for a price drop. Since we are not that high yet I think I will fill up.
I am hearing on the internet that May 15 (and the day before and after) no one should buy gas, give the companies to think about.
I doubt that would happen, on May 15. I mean, what if someone is REALLY low on gas...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!