ADOPT THESE HEALTHY SNAKES FOR FREE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
Bullsbps
Lol too funny.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #12
arcticsnowfx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Somehow, I think a statement like that would knock you out of the running if this situation was legit.
Im really not to concerned about it...LOL

Old 03-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #13
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileseedsman View Post
l have a few Ball pythons,albinos, redtails youn and old,,males and females snakes am putting them up for adoption.Reason being that am closing my small reptiles farm.My work abroad is through and am going back to Australia. Am a reptile lover and own a good number of them, l love them so much and l can't carry them with me. l can't leave them like that with people who have no experiences with dragons, lizards or snakes.They will not take proper care for them and l can't stand to see that. Am looking for some one who has experience and will take them into a good home. Adopt them for free.lf you are nearer the better but shipping in good condition is not out of question.email me if you know anyone or if you need more information send message to seedsonlyseeds@yahoo.com.au. l will remove this announcement immediately l find the right home for them.Thanks

could be a joke but i am doubting its a scam considering #1 they are free #2 hes wanting someone near to him so basically they can pick them up but if not shipping isnt out of the question. or thats how i am reading it.

it would be interesting to see him reply back.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:39 PM   #14
arcticsnowfx
I seen that also...thats why I offered to take all ball pythons...but if its just a joke its not a loss.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
bigred21001
I googled the name and found this. she does say you can pick up

reptileseedsman

User

Take my Snakes (cheap) to save my sick son's life - 2009/03/27 10:35
l have a small snake farm and l and my husband have decided to close it down and give away our snakes at a cheap rate to save our son's life who is sick. We desperately need cask due to world financial crisis.Email: seedsonlyseeds@yahoo.com.au or PM me if you need snakes and could assist.Health papers are here with all health guarantee.Am OK with pay pal,pick up or other wise.Shipping is a Posibility to.
Thanks.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #16
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred21001 View Post
reptileseedsman

User

Take my Snakes (cheap) to save my sick son's life - 2009/03/27 10:35
l have a small snake farm and l and my husband have decided to close it down and give away our snakes at a cheap rate to save our son's life who is sick. We desperately need cask due to world financial crisis.Email: seedsonlyseeds@yahoo.com.au or PM me if you need snakes and could assist.Health papers are here with all health guarantee.Am OK with pay pal,pick up or other wise.Shipping is a Posibility to.
Thanks.

yes, but here they are for sale to save a sick son? and free on this post due to going back to aus? hmm also just looked at location for them and it says nsw? thats in aus so how are they going back to where they are already?

i am beginning to smell some B.S here myself now lol.

Old 03-31-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
wyldwurm
Here is the reply to my email...it's a scam for sure

Hi Kim
l have 9 albinos,5 females n 4 males.where are you located? Am in Cameroon and can you come over to pick them up.l am giving them for free.l just want a good home for the with someone who is experience.l will be greatful.lf you are far and you are willing could talk to shipping agent to send to your provided address buy you will be resposible for shipping charges.
Best Regards

Old 03-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #18
arcticsnowfx
cammaroon scam!

Old 03-31-2009, 05:21 PM   #19
Andy'sReptiles
Could I Give one or two female albinos a loving home?

I will hold them everyday, and will take very good care of them.
I will give them exercise every day too!

Old 03-31-2009, 05:35 PM   #20
cahrens
You know what I always find funny? Not only with this ad but with a lot of people as well. They think albino is a kind of snake. I hear it all the time...My friend has a snake......What kind?.....An albino....Ugh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread