For Sale Professional Rat Breeding Racks - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
VIPER007
I did an they go on so i go on they email an email so i did the same i don't want them an they get pissed maybe you or the mods want to see the emails about how everyone on this forum is a lowlife a--hole an only want things for free. you sell it's one thing when a person feels the price or price an trip cost to get the items is not worth it than that's it. they should not get pissed cause i don't want the items an they say that's what everyone who emails does an says they want them they going to buy an they don't. well i can't help that an no one is flaming anyone i voice my opinion about an item i feel is wrong period an there is nothing wrong with that as giving info. to others to see to it's only fair.if people are going to sell on here for business or fun they better step up to the plate when questions an info. need to be addressed or don't sell. it's not right for the person buying to get screwed an or the forum to take the heat there are alot of good people on here selling but you do find some that not good.i looking for racks i breed rodents i don't care if the rack is on mars i pay the shipping an price if i like it or think it is fair if not i don't buy period. i have asked many sellers about items an some i buy from an others i don't an never have them run mouth about me deciding not to buy it's wrong an people on here should know.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #12
bokuza
Viper, the sellers reaction was less than nice and it was fair for you to warn other buyers that he/she was rude to you. And you did so. However your last post became an angry flame and when those posts start happening it's time for the poster to walk away.
You've spoken your words, its here for everyone to read and make what they want of it, let it be.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #13
VIPER007
ok i let it go an you look high in that avatar pic lol you better slow down dude that's not good for you.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #14
WebSlave
Rather than try to figure out who might be right and who might be wrong in this argument, I will just ban BOTH parties for three days and be done with it. So I strongly suggest continuing your argument in private rather than HERE.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
Home-Grown
e-mail to us 1/2/2010 11:08am
hi you did not get back to me how many in all do you have for single an double units an do you have a truck rental near you i could come down rent truck an take them thanks

reply 1/2/2010 2:30pm
Hey sorry I havent got back to you. Holidays make it busier than usual. There are 32 single racks & 3 double left, which is 38 racks total. At $750.00 it would be under $20.00 per rack. We have tons of drip valves & t's for the water system leaving you to buy containers for on top to hold water & the water line. We have all the trays that go under each drawer.
As far as the truck rental there is a u-haul rental in Butler which is 10-15 minutes away from us. The phone number is 724-284-*. Now there is one 5 minutes up the road from us but I'm not sure what size trucks they have available. But their number is 724-586-*.
If you have any questions it would be easier for you to call us.
John & Debbie 724-586-*
Thanks, Deb

e-mail to us 1/2/2010 9:29pm
ok i call monday price the truck an time an fuel an let you know cause if going to be too much might not be worth it since they are old an worn out but i will let you know what did you guys use them for

reply 1/3/2010 11:50am
The title of the ad was "Professional Rat Breeding Racks"

e-mail to us 1/3/2010 7:27pm
ya an if you do some searching these are old beat up an not worth much can't get parts to fix hence not worth the time or money.it cost to much to get a truck an the money you want for them i get freedom breeder racks or ars racks etc. i know you want them gone an i would too lol but don't get p*ssy with me over that old crap you want me to take them ok i will you give for 5.00 each or free than i pay the 540.00 for rent truck an 370.00 in gas an f*king time come on be for real you have to see my point to or i give you 500.00 an you deliver them to nj .

reply 1/4/2010 6:50am
YOURE THE ONE GETTING P*SSY, AND THE ONE THAT WANTED TO DRIVE FROM N.J. TO GET THEM. YEAH, I KNOW THEY'RE BEAT-UP, BUT YOU NEED PARTS TO FIX THEM, ALL YOU NEED IS HARDWARE CLOTH AND POP RIVETS. AS FAR AS FREEDOM BREEDERS, A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE PAID $1300 FOR ONE AND I CONSISTANTLY NEARLY DOUBLED THE PRODUCTION IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF SPACE. NOT TO MENTION LESS THEN A QUARTER THE AMOUNT OF TIME REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN THE ANIMALS (CLEANING, FEEDING, ETC). THINK ABOUT IT, FREEDOM BREEDER GIVES YOU 27 CAGES FOR $2000. I'M OFFERING YOU NEARLY 200 CAGES FOR $500. ($74/CAGE---$2.50/CAGE) AND THEY TELL YOU TO PUT 1 MALE TO 4 FEMALES IN EACH CAGE (NOT A GOOD IDEA, BUT I COULD GO INTO FURTHER DETAIL LATER). MY CAGES ALOOW YOU TO CAGE THE BREEDING ANIMALS INDIVIDUALLY 3 PER CAGE. ALSO, HAVE FUN REMOVING EVERY ANIMAL FROM EVERY CAGE EVERY WEEK TO THROW AWAY THAT EXPENSIVE BEDDING, MY CAGES WOULD HAVE AVOIDED ALL OF THAT. SO, YOURE RIGHT,THE $1400 YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT TO FILL A RATHER LARGE FACILLITY WOULD BE BETTER SPENT ON A SINGLE RACK OF 27 CAGES. I WONDER HOW MUCH THE SHIPPING IS FOR THAT FROM CALIFORNIA.

e-mail to us 1/4/2010 11:56am
I'M NOT THE ONE GETTING P*SSY TRUST ME AN EVERYONE I TALK TO COMPANY FREE SHIPPING AN I GET DEALER PRICING I HAVE A STORE AN IF SUCH A GREAT DEAL AN GREAT RACKS THEY WOULD BE SOLD NOT SITTING FOR MONTHS IF SO GOOD THAN DELIVER THEM AN I GIVE YOU THE 500.00 I TOLD YOU BUT YOU KNOW ITS NOT WORTH THE DRIVE FOR THE PRICE GAS RENTAL AN I'M NOT SAYIN WOULD NOT WORK GOOD BUT YOU NEED SOME BEDDING IN THE CAGE AN THE DRAWS ARE BULKIER AN THAN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RIVETING IT TOGETHER ALL THE TIME CAUSE CAN'T GET ANYTHING FOR THESE ANYMORE SO AGAIN I TAKE THEM YOU DELIVER I TOLD YOU THAT .

reply 1/4/2010 12:50pm
Lets remember you contacted me. I dont live in NJ. They havent been sitting for months at all. We have been selling them locally. And apparently you think you know more about them than the rat lab that's used this style for over 40 yrs. or you would know better, no bedding is needed. I'd rather keep selling to our local people that have given the racks great reviews than to someone like you. We concentrate on people that want to be real rat breeders. Good luck

e-mail to us 1/4/2010 1:30pm
please pos your racks have been listed for months they are pos racks old crap no one wants an not even you that's why you can't sell but one here an there to idiots that don't know get a life i don't want your s**t like i told you 20 emails ago go f**k off a**hole

reply 1/4/2010 4:52pm
o.k., lets put an end to this nonsense. you have no idea what you are talking about, these are very productive racks that are more economical to use than any tub rack. you dont have to get nasty to me...u contacted me. i can't help the fact that your like every other "a**hole" in this industry that wants something for nothing you cheap a**hole. by the way, your e-mails are harder to read than our second grade grand-daughters. and it wasn't 20 e-mails ago, it was yesterday, but i wouldn't expect someone with a second grade mentality to remember so long ago...you f**king a**hole!

e-mail to us 1/4/2010 6:59pm
again you f**king hick n*gger you email get over your self you loser pos you got sh*t cages can't sell that's your problem you f**king retard die already an f**k you your family an your grand daughter i tell you a**hole hick don't email me again or i will take the trip up there to break your f**king face you pos low life you don't know who your f**king with toothless hick pos this is the last time i going to f**king tell you go f**k yourself.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
WebSlave
Sigh.... BOTH of you, OUT of here for three days.. The classifieds are NOT to be used in this manner.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread