(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
BallBoutique
Ok WOW I locked my thread.
Inquiring minds want to know!
I want my ads to be what they are .......ads......
I do not want folks to be distractive in any way.
Now FYI:
Joe was not a used car salesman. He owned the dealership. Big difference!
Why would anyone make fun of someone's employment?
To me that is just so wrong period.
He purchased over a million dollars worth of snakes to start a ball python business.
Yes Joe sometime would go off into a tangent and now he realizes it was wrong. I told him that too.
I am not his new partner. He has made new arrangements in FL.
Perhaps all the folks that are negative can purchase from others. It is an open market.
I purchased SEVERAL animals from him and Wes and believe me they beat other purchases I made with the "big" names in size and pricing. Funny thing is the you call names to another breeder yet NOT one thing about service, Quality of animals from myself, Joe, and Wes. Keep to the facts not name calling. I believe this site was for information about scammers and not personality clashes.
Something you folks don't know about Joe. He gave animals away to schools. Other things he did too! He got a great price on a Dodge Viper for Ralph Davis and got him a great deal on it. Ralph saved a lot of money.He never received a dime on it.
My animals are quality animals for reasonable prices. Don't take my word for it buy from others. These animals come well fed! And no misperception on my part either! You can take that to the bank!
I have made my money in music and teaching. My business is built on love of the animals and a few bucks made on the animals. Very little overhead and I have a nice state pension plan for my needs. So if I don't sell I am still fine.
I want to thank all my customers for your support! This will be my first and last post.

Thanks Again,

Rick Denmon
President of Ball Boutique, Inc.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:09 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Rick, I understand your anger, but please dont turn this into a Joe Capone good guy thread.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #13
jglass38
I guess then that the question should turn to, what was Amir thinking?

Old 05-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #14
jasballs
Locking your own threads just makes it look like you have something to hide. IMHO. Or your just affraid someone will Prove you have something to hide LOL!!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:57 PM   #15
Cat_72
I'm NOT going to rehash this all over again....and I never made fun of his "employment". I simply commented that they probably didn't want him back any more than we want him in this business.

You want to stick to facts? How many great Ball Pythons did Joey "presell" at great prices that he didn't produce?

Perhaps it's unfortunate, but associate with scum, and you end up covered in it yourself.....

Old 05-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #16
garweft
I know it's been kinda slow recently with scumbags on the BOI, but that's not really an excuse to start picking at someone because they bought a few animals from someone. The BOI is a great resource but were not doing the herp community any good insinuating that good breeders may be bad to do business with.

So back to the topic at hand, has anyone who has actually done business with Rick gotten ripped off? Or is he a reputable dealer?

Old 05-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #17
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
Something you folks don't know about Joe. He gave animals away to schools. Other things he did too! He got a great price on a Dodge Viper for Ralph Davis and got him a great deal on it. Ralph saved a lot of money.He never received a dime on it.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong...But where does giving a single person a "great price" on a Dodge Viper compare to giving animals away to schools? Donating thousands of dollars to a charity would make him a "Good Guy," not helping one person (whom I would think could afford the vehicle in the first place) with a Viper purchase.

Maybe I'm just confused...

Old 05-15-2007, 11:50 PM   #18
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Maybe I'm reading this wrong...But where does giving a single person a "great price" on a Dodge Viper compare to giving animals away to schools? Donating thousands of dollars to a charity would make him a "Good Guy," not helping one person (whom I would think could afford the vehicle in the first place) with a Viper purchase.

Maybe I'm just confused...
I disagree.

IF he is only giving away money so that he can make himself look not so scummy, to make his reprehenisble dealings in other areas look not so shabby, to improve his image to the general public, then no matter how much he gives it DOES NOT make him look like a good guy, even though that WAS what he was attempting to do.

Using the fact that he got Ralph a van at a great price makes the whole deal moot, no credit. When you do it for acknowledgment, while it counts to many, in the big picture, well...MY big picture which I know is shared by some, it counts not at all.

IF rick is teamed up with a scumbag, rick is going to not only lose business from guys like me but he will, somewhere down the road, either pick up the bad habits of his ASSociate or kick him to the curb and take it as a lesson well learned.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:23 AM   #19
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
Ok WOW I locked my thread.
Inquiring minds want to know!
I want my ads to be what they are .......ads......
I do not want folks to be distractive in any way.
Now FYI:
Joe was not a used car salesman. He owned the dealership. Big difference!
Yea, he has also been known to stretch the truth a bit. What happen to the thousands of snakes he claimed to have? I talked to the mighty Wes, the most they had at any one time was 250 animals, most of them were hets or normal babies. So was it all a lie?

Quote:
Why would anyone make fun of someone's employment?
To me that is just so wrong period.
He purchased over a million dollars worth of snakes to start a ball python business.
Yea, ok, I guess that is why Wes was complaining about your Joe selling all of his (Wes's) breeders.

Quote:
Yes Joe sometime would go off into a tangent and now he realizes it was wrong. I told him that too.
I am not his new partner. He has made new arrangements in FL.
Perhaps all the folks that are negative can purchase from others. It is an open market.
I purchased SEVERAL animals from him and Wes and believe me they beat other purchases I made with the "big" names in size and pricing.
Yea, like charging 14,000.00 for a pastel and then dropping the price the following spring to 700.00, what a real nice guy. LMAO,

Quote:
Funny thing is the you call names to another breeder yet NOT one thing about service, Quality of animals from myself, Joe, and Wes. Keep to the facts not name calling. I believe this site was for information about scammers and not personality clashes.
Now how can you have (Quality) when you don't even have quantity? They did not even have the animals to fill the orders. Do you have the animals? Or are you and Joe planning the (Big Buy)???

Quote:
Oh we know, we all seen his sickening video. What a charmer, lol. Also how’s his girl doing? Is Joe taking trips to the prison to see his lady love Wendy Chlids, the scammer he loved so much?

Quote:
My animals are quality animals for reasonable prices. Don't take my word for it buy from others. These animals come well fed! And no misperception on my part either! You can take that to the bank!
Now that sounds like a Joe line there.....

Quote:
I have made my money in music and teaching. My business is built on love of the animals and a few bucks made on the animals. Very little overhead and I have a nice state pension plan for my needs. So if I don't sell I am still fine.
I want to thank all my customers for your support! This will be my first and last post.
You might need that pension, the whole Joe thing is not going to fly in our hobby, we get tired of scammers, and we tend to do our best to shut them down.

Thanks Again,

Quote:
Rick Denmon
President of Ball Boutique, Inc.
No, thank you for answering the question on your partner Joe, a simple yes would have been enough.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:38 AM   #20
Otter_23
It is interesting you bring up the deal with Ralph. Although I nice thing to do for one person it is not an altruistic act. Obviously you want to butter up the big guys so when they sell their phantom, dreamsickle, lav albino etc... projects you are first on the list. I was always curious as to why Ralph never blasted him for tanking prices last year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!