Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
gixxer3420
Ive made a couple trades with her at a local show in Buffalo and I havent had any problems with them and she was very professional. Ive talked to her on this site a few times. Besides using a different name, whats wrong with her?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #12
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer3420 View Post
Ive made a couple trades with her at a local show in Buffalo and I havent had any problems with them and she was very professional. Ive talked to her on this site a few times. Besides using a different name, whats wrong with her?
Just type her name into the search box... tons of good reading there

Old 12-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #13
dragonluver83
what wrong with you

Quote:
What wrong with her? HA...

When someone has to change there name and web-site so they can sell there animals, there's a reason! do you think its a good one??? I dont think so!

She cant sell her dragons under her name, because of her shotty buss. What kind of criminal does this kind of stuff.

And what kinda person would want to buy from someone that has to sell there dragons under a FALSE NAME. whats wrong with you kid?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #14
JudyC
I feel like I'm having a prophetic flash! Nicole or "Steven" will pop in and say that Nicole is just helping him get started by setting up "his" website and loaning "him" animals from her and ed....all simply out of the goodness of her heart, of course.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
chamgirl99471
It's amazing the extent some people will go to when they are called out! Can't wait for Steven Walker/Nichole's response on here.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #16
gixxer3420
First off I'm not a kid and secondly I was just asking a question. So you need to relax. If you cant answer a question respectfully then dont answer it. As for criminals I know them all to well, I'm in law enforcement. I did a search on her and I see what everybody is talking about.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #17
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I feel like I'm having a prophetic flash! Nicole or "Steven" will pop in and say that Nicole is just helping him get started by setting up "his" website and loaning "him" animals from her and ed....all simply out of the goodness of her heart, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
It's amazing the extent some people will go to when they are called out! Can't wait for Steven Walker/Nichole's response on here.
Lol, I thought of that two,

But then you take the proof provided by go daddy.com. Then look at the stuff i posted to really put it together, Thats how I knew it was her before the proof.

How many ppl breed dragons and cant spell leucistic right? This is your hobby, your profession. How can you make minor errors like that? breeders are suppose to be on top of the game. Clearly she is not, if she cant spell the genetic's correctly.

There will some b.s. to TRY and make herslef look better. but i hope whoever stands up for her does a better job than ed did!!!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
zzzdanz
Nice catch Tom!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
JudyC
Also...I don't know many 50-ish men who sign their names with a little curly-que tilde (~).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
~Steve
Mythical Dragonz
Too cute.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #20
dragonluver83
Quote:
First off I'm not a kid and secondly I was just asking a question. So you need to relax. If you cant answer a question respectfully then dont answer it. As for criminals I know them all to well, I'm in law enforcement. I did a search on her and I see what everybody is talking about.
First off I dont care what you think you are. Your obvisiously thinking like a kid if you would by from her.

"oh i bought from a dragon from her it went good. who cares if she had to change her name, change her web-site name cause her rep was so bad she couldnt sell nothing." der der der..... If you dont like the answers dont ask the question...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton