Bad Guy REPTILE CITY- AVOID AT ALL COSTS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenie109 View Post
Have any recommendations??
Yes. Learn to research the BOI. There is a tegu breeder that you should research so as to make up your own mind. Do all this before your purchase the critter.

An ounce of prevention.......

Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #12
redhood23
I totally agree!!!!

Old 08-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #13
ronritzer
Underground Reptiles has some pretty good looking Tegus. You can watch videos of their outdoor tegu facility and look at lots of pictures of them on their website. It seems to be a specialty of theirs at least on their website.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #14
AbsoluteApril
This thread is about Reptile City. Stay on topic, this is not the place for reviews or questions about other companies. Thank you.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #15
Geenie109
Pardon me I'm new to this thing!

Sorry April. Still learning the rules...

Old 01-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
AGoodwin
Sorry about your bad experience. Thank you for posting and making the rest of us aware!

Old 06-30-2016, 10:31 AM   #17
vaughnwilder
Hi guys, I made a purchase 2 weeks ago for a 150$ tortoise. I emailed the Fenton guy for a refund and he replied not with my refund but with news that my shipment was being processed. It wasn't after my phone call with the guy that I decided to search reviews about him and found this thread. Now I'm actually very nervous that my tortoise will arrive unconscious!!! He didn't even offer me a small refund.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old 06-30-2016, 10:57 AM   #18
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilder View Post
Hi guys, I made a purchase 2 weeks ago for a 150$ tortoise. I emailed the Fenton guy for a refund and he replied not with my refund but with news that my shipment was being processed. It wasn't after my phone call with the guy that I decided to search reviews about him and found this thread. Now I'm actually very nervous that my tortoise will arrive unconscious!!! He didn't even offer me a small refund.
What does their terms of services say about cancelling orders?

Old 06-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #19
vaughnwilder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
What does their terms of services say about cancelling orders?
That is a great question. I just checked, and they don't even have a terms of services section. Just simply a 6 day return guarantee DOA policy. But after reading their reviews on sitejabber, it seems nobody has ever gotten their money back.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:13 PM   #20
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilder View Post
That is a great question. I just checked, and they don't even have a terms of services section. Just simply a 6 day return guarantee DOA policy. But after reading their reviews on sitejabber, it seems nobody has ever gotten their money back.

I have gotten my money back from them after calling the police on them. I mean I suggest bugging him he will eventually cave in to get you out of his hair. If that doesn't work call the local law enforcement which I can give you the number to if you would like.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!