Bad Guy Bob Sloan is back - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelrose View Post
thank you. I already notified the police where I am and the police in St. Paul, MN. none of which do anything ..yet except make a report. here is his where he lives and goes to college for music.

Bob Sloan
1244 Hazelwood St. #104
St. Paul, MN 55106

his phone # is. 1-651-414-9755

this is the address he emailed me and said I am suppose to get the snakes he wants by next thursday.

That phone number comes up with this as well. Is he using a fake number of some innocent person? fake name?

Dan Landon
1691 Old Hudson Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55106-6119
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey

Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #12
Tim Cole
Angry

I know several people that have called the police, Texas Parks and Wildlife, and submitted evidence against him with no results. Even when he is arrested for violations that are serious enough for jail time, he is released rather swiftly. Read between the lines! He is a very sick individual.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #13
angelrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
That phone number comes up with this as well. Is he using a fake number of some innocent person? fake name?

Dan Landon
1691 Old Hudson Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55106-6119
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey

that is in fact the phone # in which I have spoke to him and he cussed, called me every name in the book with a texas accent. on the last message/threat of the this morning. he said he was leaving for the Hamburg show and Monday was coming here to the Ramada close to where I live to "see me" in which I also told the police.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
Cat_72
Lisa....

I know others have said it, but be VERY careful, doubly so when there is a child involved. This guy is a sick individual....I don't know if it would do any good, but maybe if you could provide the police with his previous record, they may take it a bit more seriously?

I understand that they often can't do anything until something happens....one of the sucky things about laws, and I know police officers that feel terrible in a case like this....but they may be able to , if nothing else, increase patrol in your area? Every time you get a new threat, document and report it. Record everything, write everything down, whatever it takes. Don't delete any email, voice message, text message....NOTHING.

Stalking laws are becoming more and more widely used and recognized. Try looking into those, see what there may be in your area.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
LakesideBoas
If you can leave your kids with a friend or relative for a day or so that might help too. If he does show and get arrested...again...it woun't traumatize them and they'll be out of the "danger zone".

Bob Sloan is a Fruit Loop.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
critical bill
Lisa, forgive me if its been asked and covered already, but how exactly did you get yourself involved with him in the first place?

Old 10-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #17
angelrose
through RG.
here is another recent pic of him

Old 10-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #18
angelrose
he send them all the time.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #19
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelrose View Post
through RG.
For those of us living in a cave... who the hell is RG?

Old 10-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #20
LakesideBoas
Egads! He even looks creepy- Ugh!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bob sloan duckworth, sloan