USARK NO More - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
Shadera
Would like to hear their comments on what is going on. Wyatt has gotten good at ignoring, and putting a spin on things when he does speak. I'm not surprised the facebook page is down, because then people would get to ask questions they have every right to in this situation. It's frustrating to see someone who is supposed to be all about the reptiles up and desert the last group he helped put together before their mission was done. Musical groups ain't cool. Sure, he'll get a few diehard followers follow him over, but this sort of thing does more to damage the trust people had in him than anything else. What little I had is completely gone now.

The new group already had a logo put together and everything. My vote goes in the premeditated ballot box.

Why start up yet another group to do what usark was supposed to be doing? After all, it's not as if the wave of herpers is expanding and we need another group to represent us. How many we have now? Five? Six?

Old 01-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #12
tarawr
Thats how I feel, Shadera. Its a bit alarming when you see him drop one group and jump to another... Main question I have is "why?"

From what was stated, it was due to "philosophical differences"-- in which case, those should be elaborated on. The LAST thing we need is for our community to become even more divided.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #13
Lucille
My experience is that when one does not understand the reasons for an action, the hidden reason is usually money.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #14
Warren_Booth
As a board member of USARK I can confirm that USARK is very much alive and looking forward to 2013. This will be an exciting year for USARK with a new president and new powerful collaborations.
The board are preparing an official statement for release soon.

Regards,
Dr. Warren Booth

Old 01-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #15
Shadera
Thanks Warren.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #16
tarawr
Thank you Warren, but can you answer why the facebook page vanished??

Old 01-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
Warren_Booth
We are working on this right now. This should not have happened.

Hold tight.

Warren

Old 01-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #18
Dan Krull
Herp Nation will be airing an exclusive interview with Andrew later today, and we will be asking him many of the questions you all have posed in this thread. I will post it here when it is up. Thanks for listening to The Herp Nation Radio Network at www.herpnation.com !

Old 01-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #19
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
Herp Nation will be airing an exclusive interview with Andrew later today, and we will be asking him many of the questions you all have posed in this thread. I will post it here when it is up. Thanks for listening to The Herp Nation Radio Network at www.herpnation.com !
ask him what happened at Tinley, why he was thrown out

Old 01-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #20
RichsBallPythons
Why was he Fired from USARK.

Not My words but im sure more know about it than me.

Quote:
I can't go into great detail, but I will say this. Wyatt did not leave on his on accord. He was removed. Plain and simple. He is the lowest of the low, and, well, just a scumbag. I have personal and up front knowledge on why he was asked to resign (fired). Can't put it out here, but I can leak it to people now and again. Whatever you do, don't fall for his crap and please, take a good look at this new club he just started. It's not something to go off and send money to right now. Support USARK folks. Wyatt is a sham.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!