Got Mice-jason Brenna Answer Me/very Bad Person, Owes Me Money, Won't Get Back To Me! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2005, 11:01 PM   #11
Monitopia
also, I emailed from a new address so I think I will hear back and tell you how it goes, but regardless, what he's done by keeping me waiting for 6 months is wrong and I will recomend anyone and everyone to stay away from him. Thats what has happened to me.

Old 01-23-2005, 11:07 PM   #12
Monitopia
and one final thing, I'ld never scam or "take" someone. If you would email some of the people I've done bussiness and sales/trades with you'll see how everyone was satisfied and recieved 100% what they wanted. There was one person even who wanted a monitor of mine, and I held it for them for months and answered numerous questions and spent lots of time trying to help them so they could take the best care of it, i don't like people to think I would ever scam them, as that Is something I would never do,,, especially after what has happened to me in the past.
Thanks,
-Omar

Old 01-24-2005, 06:18 AM   #13
Lucille
Omar:

There seems to be a question about the paperwork, and it seems significant.
While YOU want to 'get it over' as quickly as possible, the buyer may very well want to settle it properly, he thought he was getting one thing but then had valid questions about the paperwork.
In my personal opinion the way to solve that problem is not to ignore the paperwork and drop the price; rather the paperwork should be validated and the sales prices honored. Was there indeed a problem with the papers? Do you have emails that state he was to pay so many dollars for these specific snakes with verified paperwork?
Calling him a scam artist is not likely to get him to negotiate with you. In addition, unless we see more evidence, the fact that he ceased negotions when you dropped the selling price instead of providing evidence that the paperwork you sent was indeed genuine, is not dispositive of a scam. Rather, the purchaser has placed back on you the responsibility of verifying the truth of what YOU told him about the snakes he purchased.
Let's see the emails for the original deal; and scan the papers and post them as well.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:21 AM   #14
DAND
This whole thing sounds a little odd to me. Dropping the price from $700 to $250, waiting 6 months to make a post about it and the procrastination of posting the e-mails just doesn't add up.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:44 AM   #15
Lucille
Omar:

Since you only have, at the time I am writing this, 25 posts, I went back and reviewed them.
It seems strange to me that on 1/18, only about a week ago, you called ANOTHER vendor a scammer; and posted another deal you had where apparently you have been waiting months for the deal completion. On that thread also there is no evidence.
Many of the readers of the BOI are experienced and sophisticated when it comes to reptile deals. Give details rather than simply calling names.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:45 AM   #16
cthulhu77
Seems to me that this smacks of intrigue...I am not following the "logic" of these transactions...no proof, no paperwork, and odd dealing...??????

greg

Old 01-24-2005, 08:32 AM   #17
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monitopia
I sent Jason brenna of Got Mice 4, yes 4 het for albino reticulated pythons back in July 04, and in return he was supposed to send me money. Then he said the paperwork wasn't legit and would send me a trio of blue tail monitors... They never showed up. Then I request to get 700 from him in return,,, He doesn't answer, so I bring it down to 400. He kind of agrees, then holds on for a long time and doesn't answer my emails. So I email him very mad back in october 04 and tell him to give me my money or animals or I will post about him on Fauna Board OF InquIry... Well he agrees to give me a trio of blackthroats monitors now.... Months later they still haven't showed up, so I get mad and email him,,, but he never replies, so I SAY JUST SEND ME 250!,,, yet he still doesn't reply! I don't know what to do,,, other than recomend ALL OF YOU TO NEVER BUY FROM THAT SCAM ARTIST SON OF A B*** EVER! I BELIEVE HE STILL PUTS ADS ON KS, AND I ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY FROM HIM, I REPEAT DON'T BUY FROM JASON BRENNA AT GOTMICE! HE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND OWES ME MONEY AND OR ANIMALS!....?

I'm confused, if it was originally a cash deal for your 4 snakes, why did you send them prior to receiving the funds? I could understand if it was a trade and you agreed to ship first, but I haven't heard of sending snakes first and then getting paid.

There are really a lot of "gaps" in this story. You need to provide ALL of the e-mails, and it wouldn't hurt to hear the other side of the story from Got Mice. Has anyone notified him of this thread?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!