Beware of Sara & Michael Clark, BAD GUY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
hhmoore
Pamela,
Did you take any pictures of the contents of the box before opening the bag?
And does that picture of the box represent how it arrived? Nothing inside except the plastic bag (no insulation, no padding/filler of any kind?

Old 06-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #12
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I emailed Sara & Michael, at the address shown in Pamela's post, to advise them of this thread...hopefully they will respond.
Ya know that's just great. Because every moron people know sign up and just slam people who have been wronged.

So i'm just going to get this report up and let this run it's course.

My bank will take care of this. And i can only PRAY this crap does not happen to another person by them.

All you have to do is read their emails to me. It's self-explanatory.

Thank you.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #13
Kairo
Quote:
Pamela,
And does that picture of the box represent how it arrived? Nothing inside except the plastic bag (no insulation, no padding/filler of any kind?
NO. The box was very very warm. All i wanted to do was get it opened. I did not even think about the knot in the plastic....i tore it open within seconds along with my roomate. To the tub running with the box and tearing to cool down an already dead snake. It was pretty pathetic.

The smell made ya want to vomit!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #14
hhmoore
Pamela,
I'm not sure about your initial response to me...you have a problem with Sara & Michael being notified of this thread?
Don't you think it is appropriate for them to have a chance to comment?

Old 06-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
Kairo
Quote:
Pamela,
I asked for cool packs! No email saying ok. That should be a given, i told them we are running in the 90's down here. Sara said they are in the 60's on the phone the one time we talked.

No padding.

She said her box was white, has newspaper on the bottom and that childs pillowcase you see in the tub was how it was packaged.

The box i have is tan, no newspaper, no cool packs. Only her pillowcase, and a large plastic bag tied in a knot the same exact way the pillow case was!

She denied that was her snake as well. I will get a good shot of her label. and the report from animal control up. They came out very blurry.
But it's important to get them up. And i will.

Sara did not deny that was her label. She explained the color and way it was made up on the phone, that's the exact way the label is. It's her Pure Romance label.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #16
critical bill
Nonsense. You put a snake into a pillow case because you are conscious of two things. One the snake needs to be secured. And two the snake needs to breathe.

Why not put the snake inside a plastic bag and skip the pillow case if your that dumb and have no experience shipping animals?

This all looks staged by Pammy to place blame on the seller so she can get her refund.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
Kairo
Quote:
Pamela,
I'm not sure about your initial response to me...you have a problem with Sara & Michael being notified of this thread?
Don't you think it is appropriate for them to have a chance to comment?
Sure i think they should respond!!!! But not call on all the friends as happens to many people here, and the person who was wronged seems to always get slammed. I did not want to come here. But after many asking me to for their sake i did.

I came here once before due to wrong papers on a Boa. Ya know that was part of the deal....i expect exactly what i pay for, and nothing less, period.

I am sad, i am very upset. What a beautiful snake it was. They sent me a few pictures of it. I guess my mind can't understand how this could have happened. I love these animals, they are my passion. I'm not a breeder, these are my collection that i adore.

But i know i am putting up the proper info. and to me that is all that matters.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:06 PM   #18
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Nonsense. You put a snake into a pillow case because you are conscious of two things. One the snake needs to be secured. And two the snake needs to breathe.

Why not put the snake inside a plastic bag and skip the pillow case if your that dumb and have no experience shipping animals?

This all looks staged by Pammy to place blame on the seller so she can get her refund.
You are a fool and a nut, and i know you know better!

I will not respond to your BS anymore.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairo
I will get a good shot of her label. and the report from animal control up. They came out very blurry.
Because as everyone knows....the shock of receiving a DOA animal will always cause pictures to come out blurry.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #20
hhmoore
Well, if Sara & Mike come, maybe they will post the pics from the original ad so we can see if it is the same snake

I'm not denying that possibility, Chuck...just trying to be patient til all Sara and/or Mike get here to give their version

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!