So who's going to Tinley this year? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #11
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
We will have a booth there, and I can help you out if Fed Ex is ok, as I am Fed Ex approved.

OUTSTANDING! Thank you soooo much :-)

I just finished booking my trip and also got the VIP tickets for the show. I will be there Friday. I'm not sure what if anything I will buy but it's good to know if I do buy a few snakes I don't have to sneak them on the airplane ;-) J/K But for real that is awesome, thank you.

If you want to PM me with any questions or concerns please feel free to do so. I can give you my cell (by PM) as well.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #12
TheFragginDragon
I just got a 'tentative' list of speakers for the show, courtesy of Russ Gurley:

SAT:
1:00 pm - Bill Korinek / Bruce Effenheim - Tarantula Keeping 101

2:00 pm - John C. Murphy - GIANT SNAKES

3:00 pm - Russ Gurley - Turtle and Tortoise Enclosures

SUN:
1:00 pm - Pete Jansema - Keeping and Breeding Turtles Outdoors

2:00 pm - Bill Love Herp Photography / Beyond Snapshots

Old 09-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
TheFragginDragon
So is anyone game for getting together Friday night the 10th? Maybe dinner?

Old 09-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #14
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
So is anyone game for getting together Friday night the 10th? Maybe dinner?
I am going with a group of four or five others. Not sure about dinner because I do not know what the plans really are but maybe we can at least meet up somewhere to put faces with screen names.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:33 AM   #15
BallFriend
I live about 10minutes from Tinley, I will be there!

http://www.narbc.com/htm2006/tp_index.htm

Old 09-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
TheCornPit
I'm hoping to go. I use to live up there and I really want to meet some people I've been online with face to face. Plus an added bonus PIZZA!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
LakesideBoas
Hubby and I plan on going. We've had our rooms reserved since August!

We usually just eat in the Hotel restaraunt and drink in the bar then we can weave our way to the elevator and pass out-LOL! I'll be walking relatively straight (no more binges for me!) so I get to push the "UP" button!

If you all want to meet somewhere, post it, as I'd love to meet all of you too. Was thinking of wearing a name badge (the kind you get at Staples) with my logo on it just in case someone wanted to say hello.

This show is always so much fun! Don't miss the PIJAC auction if you can help it-- it's a BLAST and it's for a great cause!

Old 09-22-2008, 02:16 AM   #18
LadyOhh
I'm out...

Old 09-22-2008, 05:30 AM   #19
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
We will have a booth there, and I can help you out if Fed Ex is ok, as I am Fed Ex approved.
Jut to put it out there. Casey is awesome. You can trust him 110%. Great person and great animals.

I will see everyone there Sunday.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:17 AM   #20
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
I'm out...

Darn, Heather, and you're too far away to kidnap!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!