For Sale 2 bps 100% het orange ghost and possible female het pied 130$ papers! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #11
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballpython13 View Post
photo identification most people dont do photo id for hets !!!!
Uh, yes they do. That's the whole point of doing photo identification papers...To verify the het being sold matches up with the photo identification papers and is actually a het as opposed to being nothing but a normal. How can the original breeder verify that the particular snake(s) you are selling is the exact one you purchased from him/her if there are not photo identification papers to compare? At best, the original breeder can verify that you did make a het purchase from him/her, but not that the particular snake(s) you are selling are in fact the one you purchased from him/her.

Make sense?

Old 10-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #12
Royal Morphz
Quote:
You can cal the actual breeder and photo identification most people dont do photo id for hets !!!!
i do photo id's of the locks to have proof of all homoXnomal Recessive breeding so this statement is not very accurite

Old 10-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
ballpython13
because i didnt want people to just swarm all over her and ball python co breed them very large breeder in the west
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
jasballs
Quote:
because i didnt want people to just swarm all over her and ball python co breed them very large breeder in the west
Your paper work from bpco only has the het male on it. Where is the paper work on the female (aka her) Sparky is a nice looking male btw.. LOL..

Old 10-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
SPJ
Quote:
You most people dont do photo id for hets !!!!
Yes they do. Of course that would mean they really are hets though.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
jayefbe
Quote:
what do you mean swarm all over her? Isn't the point of the ad to sell the snakes?

Old 10-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #17
ballpython13
i want to get sell them together may i repeat together one more time okay together
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2008, 09:48 PM   #18
jayefbe
Ok, I'm going to be blunt now. Is the female really a possible het pied, or did you lie about that to try and sell the snakes? If it is not a lie, try to provide some evidence that she is in fact what you say she is.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #19
jasballs
Quote:
i want to get sell them together may i repeat together one more time okay together
I'll give you $50 for the pair shipped. Take it or leave it.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:04 PM   #20
BallFriend
Quote:
You can cal the actual breeder and photo identification most people dont do photo id for hets !!!!

I took a photo of my wife and I locking up just incase......well... umm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread