Holy Crap!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #11
WebSlave
Hmm, a year or so ago, I would have bet that money changed hands....

Could be maybe you have just changed for the better. Tough to admit to yourself, I'm sure, but I guess the evidence speaks for itself.....

Anyway, congrats, and please keep up the good work here.

Thank you.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #12
Bill Stonegate
Well, I have no idea who this person is, nor do I care, but the fact they felt a need to point out that their kharma is high here was a red flag.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:00 AM   #13
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Stonegate View Post
Am I the only one with my finger down my throat?
Well, if your into that type of thing I guess it's ok LOL!

Old 12-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #14
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Hmm, a year or so ago, I would have bet that money changed hands....

Could be maybe you have just changed for the better. Tough to admit to yourself, I'm sure, but I guess the evidence speaks for itself.....

Anyway, congrats, and please keep up the good work here.

Thank you.
Thanks Rich!

Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Well, I have no idea who this person is, nor do I care, but the fact they felt a need to point out that their kharma is high here was a red flag.
It could be seen that way, but he's been in the negative (red) for a looooooooooong time, and sort of known as the "bad boy" of the forum. Him being in the green is a feat..expecially since he doesn't actually say anything.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Jas is a good guy.

He just likes to rile people up. And i guess hes good at it even if hes not trying!!!! LOL

Old 12-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #17
deborahbroadus
[quote=hhmoore;655887]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
did you see some of those at 20,21 and 23...........
How GOOD could a JAS thing be......with that not far behind? QUOTE]
He posted 4 different lists to confuse you
Highest Karma, Highest trader rating, lowest Karma, lowest trader rating

Jas, if your ranking bothers you, I could probably round up a coupla guys to give you a couple negative shots...knock you back down a bit

Me too! Anything to help..just say the word!

Old 12-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #18
Lucas339
well you'd probably have more members actually chime in on forums if you didn't get docked for expressing a view. thats exaclty why im negative....because i sharded my veiw on a subject and someone had the panties in a knot and gave me negative karma.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #19
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
well you'd probably have more members actually chime in on forums if you didn't get docked for expressing a view. thats exaclty why im negative....because i sharded my veiw on a subject and someone had the panties in a knot and gave me negative karma.
You have know clue what neg karma even is! I cant even tell you how many neg points I had the last year or two. Easy way to fix your problem. Post more and use your head a little...

Old 12-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #20
Lucas339
you mean post more and don't express your opinions are touchy subjects. right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!