can you leave negative trader rating for............. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
I believe most "reserve the right to refuse service" if not in writing then in their own minds. I don't believe I've ever REFUSED to sell to someone......but a name has made me......more or less ...personable....friendly and/or willing to work a deal. I guess my real question is......whats the name that you "Know" that got you refused service? You'll have to go back to the BOI if you name the name I think......but I am curious. You see to have come out of no where almost yesterday with a lot of animals for sale.......so I do wonder about you......and the fact that someone refused to sell to you makes me more curious. But.......I don't imagine making a BOI about it would be a good idea for you as a business. While it would satisfy my curiousity you would surely come off as a whiner and probably take some heat for who ever it is you "Know" that got you refused service in the first place.

Probably best if you'd kept quiet and never brought it up in the first place......but now people will wonder......
Oddly enough I had been wondering the same thing. I mean wasn't it the wife that started to sell animals then he came in and said his wife was "fired" lol and it was all him. Just seems to shady from the get go but I can't attest to him being shady just my opinion

Old 04-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com
it is not so much as who i know but who i bought from in the past and some one did an inquiry on that person and i left feed back stating that it was a good transaction and that they were easy for me to deal with. next i asked to pay cash for one snake in a package that they had for sale and the response was I dont deal with people that deal with certain people, If you get what I mean? She is not for sale or trade to you. i dont think that is very fair or good buisness. neg trader rating may be a no no but can you leave neg carma

Old 04-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
10-4 thank you ed. didnt mean to mess with the tos and i will remember for next time

Old 04-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #14
maby so but isnt the beginning of the sale and contact between the two parties part of the sale or trade? it just didnt make it to the actual purchase or trade.

Old 04-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #15
i do know there are lots of sellers but they did not post this animal up for sale if every one tells me to let it go i will but i still needed to know what the procedures are. and if nothing else comes out of this i learned that i cant post this kind of inquiry on the boi again. lol

Old 04-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #16
they will have to continue to wonder unless the moderators of this site tell me to out the person/s involved. it does seam like i came out of no where but id have done a lot of shows and buisness online but i have hit fauna hard latley so i can see your point. i show 1 of my collection rooms at www.youtube.com/eschaffer25 for any of those who would like to see if i have what i say

Old 04-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #17
Royal Morphz
So Eric is seems to me you are crying about someone not wanting to sell to you but reread his sale ad (Jasballs) he already told someone else he wasn't gonna split them then you came with the very next post and asked him to sell her by herself. Did you ever think ad you not ask the same question that was already answered you may not have even found out Jas didn't like you lol. Quit your crying and don't sweat the small stuff

Old 04-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Oddly enough I had been wondering the same thing. I mean wasn't it the wife that started to sell animals then he came in and said his wife was "fired" lol and it was all him. Just seems to shady from the get go but I can't attest to him being shady just my opinion
i would like to know where you get your info from 1 it was never me that started to list on fauna it was my wife so you telling everyone that it was me is off base and you have nothing to prove what you say. 2 i had never even heard of fauna before she started listing here. she is the person that is suposed to deal with my online adds and getting the web site up and running but she was messing it up so she had to be put some where that she wasnt going to make a mess. and that is cleaning tubs lol

Old 04-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #19
you guys got to understand i am trying to make the transition from working full time to breeding and keeping full time and i require a little help in doing that. so i have to get the help from who is going to be there all the time and that is the wife. she is not completley done with the internet stuff i am working on teaching her a little at a time. but with the breeding seasion here i have very little time for anything else but my breeding projects. you will be able to see me my animals or racks at any of the hamburg carlisle and some harve de grace reptile shows. i will soon also be attending pittsburg ohio white planes and richmond.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
WebSlave
Quite honestly, although some people prefer the trader ratings to be related to an actual transaction, there is really no way to enforce that sort of requirement, and no one here is going to do so.

As for the BOI, pretty much the blade can cut both ways when you post there, so as long as you are aware of the danger, do what you feel is best.

Lastly, please let's not have anyone turn THIS thread into something this particular forum (FaunaClassifieds Feedback) is not designed for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread