Sport's Section? Yay or Nay? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: Should Webslave put a sports forum up?
Yes! Go team! 15 31.25%
No way! Booo! 22 45.83%
Meh... I could care less. I like watching cartoons. 7 14.58%
Fantasy football is Dungeons & Dragons for jocks! 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
On a thought, and after seeing chuck's idea, I thought "why not?" I'm definitely interested in discussing UFC matches and upcoming events, etc. I'm even into football when the season's going. I know a few other folks around here are sports nuts as well.

So what say you? Post up any better names too. So far the best I can come up with would be The Sports Page. I'm trying to think of something semi reptile related, but coming up short.
I say yes! I'm a hockey fan - NY Rangers. I'm not into football but I route for the Colts and the Ravens because I know Shrap is a big Colts fan and my Dad is a big Ravens fan. I also love boxing and mixed martial arts.

Good luck with getting this going, you certainly have my support.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschind View Post
Why not, what's another forum.
Stop being such a wet blanket.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #13
treeboa
Ya, I'd love it! I'm a Steelers fan so I'm one happy fan after least year.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #14
RJK890
Maybe to keep it reptile related the forum could have a feature where we can bet snakes.

I have:
1. Pied that say's the N.Y Jets, and the N.Y Knicks make the Playoff's.

(maybe not this year, but eventually.)

Old 05-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #15
DAND
But football causes me to miss the Simpsons. D'oh!

Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #16
offroad537
I say no. theirs other sites you can talk about sports. This is a reptile form and it should stay reptiles. I hope none of you guys take this the wrong way. Just thought I should put my two cents in.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #17
Zack319
Yay, why not ?

Old 05-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Droptine8
Thumbs up

I'm with critical bill,,even though the Rangers could'nt get it done,(always fun to watch Avery ,that boy is just mean)
I can't wait to see the 2 boys go head to head( Ovechkin & Crosby)
Not sure who will hoist lord Stanley's cup over head this year...

Old 05-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptine8 View Post
I'm with critical bill,,even though the Rangers could'nt get it done,(always fun to watch Avery ,that boy is just mean)
I can't wait to see the 2 boys go head to head( Ovechkin & Crosby)
Not sure who will hoist lord Stanley's cup over head this year...
Avery is the man!

Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #20
TattooLost
Well, looks like I lost the fight on this one. I didn't expect that many people to be against the idea, especially after so many were for the cooking section.

Ah well, as Dennis said, there's still the option of the user group. I just don't know how that works very well, so I'll hafta look into it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!