Bad Guy New England Aquatics...Troy, Chris, and Kelly! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
Valley Dragons
Kelly, you were part of the whole bad experience with NEA. You are associated with them (you told me that you help at the shop). You have been unprofessional and deceitful. I am not threatened by you, but I DO think others should be warned of my experience with this company.

As for my shipping methods, it is the same one I have been using since I started wholesaling. It's the same one that other people have used when they shipped groups of animals to me. This was the first time that something went wrong. I honored my live arrival guarantee, and Troy was supposed to pay for the healthy animals.

Jamie

Old 07-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #12
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
Subject: RE: leatherback
To: catdemonx@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 10:00 PM

The babies are from my leatherback male, "Jesse", and my orange sandfire x normal female, "Mandarin". The leatherback male is an AC Reptiles American co-dominant.

Jamie

uh huh what were you saying about not leatherbacks?
Uh...do you not understand leatherback genetics at all?

Jamie

Old 07-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #13
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
im not part of the shop at all. its their business and money. i paid for the 12 dragons that went in for on the deal. i only bought that lot thinking i might keep a couple. i gave chris my cash and that was that. i dont know what they did with the money or who it went to. i told them it was a bad idea to get all those dragons at once. i told them to start with a small 5 or 10 lot. but they didnt and figured to get them all. i paid for the 12 that i took and the rest was up to them. i told them to send them back but they had buyers already so they kept the live ones. i lost three of my twelve. i just happend to buy the wrong dragons from the wrong breeder. i wont make that mistake again. oh did i mention that jamie never asked where the dragons were going? or ask if the shop had experiance with dragons at all? after seeing how small they were and in the condition they were in, i ended up taking a few of the smallest ones since i knew they would die if they stayed at the shop and by doing that i lost out. as for asking about the bloodlines of the dragons, i had a breeder intersted in taking one but wanted to know what the lines were, so i asked jamie. the shop and i are two differant playing fields. im independant from the shop as i've told jamie countless times. i paid for dragons that were small and looked young and a few died. the shops dragons arent mine and its their problem not mine.
Well then, you sure did not represent yourself as separate from them when you spoke to me before. Then I guess you have no part in this particular thread, although I would still advise people to watch out for you. You are a liar, and you obviously don't have a great deal of knowledge, genetics, or the wholesale business.

Jamie

Old 07-09-2009, 09:25 AM   #14
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons View Post
Well then, you sure did not represent yourself as separate from them when you spoke to me before. Then I guess you have no part in this particular thread, although I would still advise people to watch out for you. You are a liar, and you obviously don't have a great deal of knowledge, genetics, or the wholesale business.

Jamie
Sorry, that last statement came out a bit wonky. It should say "obviously you don't have a great deal of knowledge about dragons, genetics, or the wholesale business."

Old 07-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #15
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons View Post
Uh...do you not understand leatherback genetics at all?

Jamie
Did it never occur to you that someone would PROBABLY not be willing to sell you actual leatherbacks for $18 each? I mean, seriously?

Jamie

Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #16
monitorboy3199
Quote:
im not part of the shop at all. its their business and money. i paid for the 12 dragons that went in for on the deal. i only bought that lot thinking i might keep a couple. i gave chris my cash and that was that. i dont know what they did with the money or who it went to. i told them it was a bad idea to get all those dragons at once. i told them to start with a small 5 or 10 lot. but they didnt and figured to get them all. i paid for the 12 that i took and the rest was up to them. i told them to send them back but they had buyers already so they kept the live ones. i lost three of my twelve. i just happend to buy the wrong dragons from the wrong breeder. i wont make that mistake again. oh did i mention that jamie never asked where the dragons were going? or ask if the shop had experiance with dragons at all? after seeing how small they were and in the condition they were in, i ended up taking a few of the smallest ones since i knew they would die if they stayed at the shop and by doing that i lost out. as for asking about the bloodlines of the dragons, i had a breeder intersted in taking one but wanted to know what the lines were, so i asked jamie. the shop and i are two differant playing fields. im independant from the shop as i've told jamie countless times. i paid for dragons that were small and looked young and a few died. the shops dragons arent mine and its their problem not mine.
Oh now i see, you paid for your 12 to the shop, the shop was suppose to pay your money and the rest of 60 that lived to Valley dragons but didnt seem to as of yet(if they ever will).
It seemed at first as if you was the one who scammed him because you was talking about the shipment and such i thought they were all sent to you, but i guess the shop told you how they were shipped and such, so your not really the bad one here, you just dont agree with his shipping methods and didnt like the dragons that was sent to the shop that you purchased, hmm will still seems as if whoever runs this shop still has some speaking to do as far as his money part. I understand if someone did not like how they were shipped or how the dragons looked, now wouldnt they send them back or something? You cant just sell the dragons(obviously if your selling them they must not be so bad after all, either that or he doesnt care how bad of shape they "was" in he just wants the profit part?) But yeah you cant just sell the dragons, make your profit, and also not pay for what you bought, doesnt sound to fair so far.

-Jamal Cole

Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #17
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by monitorboy3199 View Post
Oh now i see, you paid for your 12 to the shop, the shop was suppose to pay your money and the rest of 60 that lived to Valley dragons but didnt seem to as of yet(if they ever will).
It seemed at first as if you was the one who scammed him because you was talking about the shipment and such i thought they were all sent to you, but i guess the shop told you how they were shipped and such, so your not really the bad one here, you just dont agree with his shipping methods and didnt like the dragons that was sent to the shop that you purchased, hmm will still seems as if whoever runs this shop still has some speaking to do as far as his money part. I understand if someone did not like how they were shipped or how the dragons looked, now wouldnt they send them back or something? You cant just sell the dragons(obviously if your selling them they must not be so bad after all, either that or he doesnt care how bad of shape they "was" in he just wants the profit part?) But yeah you cant just sell the dragons, make your profit, and also not pay for what you bought, doesnt sound to fair so far.

-Jamal Cole
Not to be picky or anything...but I'm a HER, not a him...LOL.

Jamie

Old 07-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #18
spyder79
jamie

i just want to apologize as i originally posted on the bd.org post and my statement may have been missinterpreted. upon reading this posting i now realize you are the victim here. a victim first of someone slandering you who apparently had no dealings with you and whos problem should be with their pet store partner/friend not you. and also a victim of a company not holding up their end of the bargain. a company that is apparently ignorant to the process of buying a wholesale lot of dragons. i hope you get your money that is a terrible situation to be in. again i wish you luck and i am annoyed for you concerning the third party aggressor that was trying to paint you as a irresponsible company/breeder.

Brian

Old 07-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #19
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
jamie

i just want to apologize as i originally posted on the bd.org post and my statement may have been missinterpreted. upon reading this posting i now realize you are the victim here. a victim first of someone slandering you who apparently had no dealings with you and whos problem should be with their pet store partner/friend not you. and also a victim of a company not holding up their end of the bargain. a company that is apparently ignorant to the process of buying a wholesale lot of dragons. i hope you get your money that is a terrible situation to be in. again i wish you luck and i am annoyed for you concerning the third party aggressor that was trying to paint you as a irresponsible company/breeder.

Brian
No problem!

Old 07-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
kylemillsap
If leatherback is a Co dom trait, shouldn't the babies be Leatherbacks?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!