Good Guy Hunger Reptiles ( Ken and Michele Hunger) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #11
andrewb7405
Just completed a trade with ken they have top quality snakes and wouldn't hesitate to do business again.he also will answer all questions before and after the transaction very pleased with snakes.thanks ken

Old 12-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #12
Marleypark
i had purchased a mail pastel and a normal ball.very easy people to talk with if you would like to see my pics check my profile have a good day.

Old 12-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
Chris_
I just recently purchased a rack from ken and it works flawlessly he even threw in some extras for it so thanks ken for the rack and it was a pleasure doing business hopefully next time i will be buying animals from you to fill the rack.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #14
ganggreenonmybumbum
Great reptile people to deal with! have gotten several snakes from them at extremly great prices! they are always willing to share knowledge, even had a medical concern with a snake and gave me all the rite pointers and tips to fix. they are upfront, honest and always willing to work with you.none of the b.s. that comes with the reptile trade at times. probably one of if not the best breeders and keepers of herps in the area! . when im looking for something i always contact ken before i start searchin

Old 07-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #15
kirby83
Thumbs up Kirby83 Chris Kirby

Purchased a silver bullet from Ken, exactly as nice as he said it was! He under promises and over delivers! perfect guy to buy from. There is not enough " ken's" left in this hobby. Thanks Ken! Awesome snake and obviously not a farmed animal. It has been taken care of very well.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #16
kirby83
Thumbs up Kirby83 Chris Kirby

Purchased a silver bullet from Ken, exactly as nice as he said it was! He under promises and over delivers! perfect guy to buy from. There is not enough " ken's" left in this hobby. Thanks Ken! Awesome snake and obviously not a farmed animal. It has been taken care of very well. Email me christopherg60@hotmail.com I would be happy to be a reference for him!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
Atwood1184
I am in the process of a transaction with Ken and Michelle. I would not go anywhere else to get a healthy high quality snake. They are very easy to work with and willing to give advice if you have any questions. They take time out of their day to go above and beyond to assist you. Thank you to the both of you and i HIGHLY recommend "HUNGER REPTILES" to any one. I Guarantee I will be a return Customer.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
avpjohn27
Thank u Ken for the butter bee

Old 08-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
dadstoys2
great sale

Bought a beautiful pin from Ken and Michelle last week and I will say they are excellent to deal with and very well kept and organized reptiles.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
andrew lane
top notch

Any one looking for top notch ball pythons I highly recommend ken and Michelle at hunger reptiles. Ken and Michelle are very easy people to work with and there ball pythons are very high quality. I will definitely be coming back. Thanks ken and Michelle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!