Rat Racks for Sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
VIPER007
1st off i don't care where i live i told you i would take all you said 50.00 a cage i said let me see what truck time an gas cost an was not worth the time an gas an truck to go so i told you no. you got pissed cause you send info. an pics. big deal than you said ok take them all just want to get rid of this crap give me 25.00 each told you again no it's not worth it you get even more pissed. show everyone the pics that look like crap not the nice sides to fool people an draw them in to your pile of crap racks.than you email an email an email no is no than you tell me off cause noone wants your crap an i decide i don't want it please that's why i tell you off.

an for you pal take the crap cages don't talk if you not going to buy it's easy to talk but i don't see you buying i don't care where you live drive an get them if they are so good or don't open your mouth. i don't want to get screwed with crap cages i have to fix an drop alot of money into plus won't work for what i need i decide what i want to buy not you got it good. by the way the people you defend called you an the rest of the forum me included lowlife a--holes who want everything for free i don't want free i just don't want an that is another reason i want people to know i got emails to prove but i will not list on here but i have sent to a bunch of people who saw an now agree with me. so until you know the whole story don't open your mouth read 1st.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #12
Home-Grown
Garbage deleted - this member was warned to cease with the garbage here and failed to take the hint from a temporary ban. So now it is permanent.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread