Wanted Someone who will ship live rats!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
Shadera
The only problem with buying from rat specialty breeders is that most of them will flat out refuse to do business with you if they get wind those animals will be bred or their offspring used as reptile food. Just an fyi.

Next time you make a trip to a big city (for me it's usually Pittsburgh or Columbus), drag along a travel cage and hit up a couple pet stores. You'll pay more for the animals, but you might find a really nice one or two to add to the gene pool.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
joseydiann
Yeah problem is I don't leave home or this area and the so called "big city" is over 2 hours away lol.. Not worried about prices just really need some in here.

Amanda
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
Shadera
Unless you find someone living very close by and are willing to make it a sweet enough deal for them to travel to you, your options are very limited if you can't travel.

Even if you are willing to pay the $100+ for legal shipping (airlines only, not legal to ship via ground carriers) and can find someone who is willing to do it, you'd still have to drive to Yeager in Charleston to pick them up. Trust me, I know this, I've had to go down there several times to pick up birds because they're the closest to deal with shipping live animals, and you're closer to them than I am I think.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:01 AM   #14
joseydiann
Yepp I know it, but can't find anyone close that has them. And I'm about 2 1/2 hours from the airport.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #15
Shadera
Hey Amanda, you still looking for rats? I may be down in your neck of the woods soon and can try and set something up. I know for sure I can bring soft furs and mice if you want them, but the rats I would have to pick up then bring down.

Lemme know.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
joseydiann
Pick up rats from where? You lost me lol. But yesss I am still in need of some asf's. Snake still has not eaten and if you need rid of some mice, I'll sure take some to breed..

When you planning to come this way and to what part?

Thanks
Amanda
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #17
Shadera
No definite plans as of yet, but soon hopefully. I'll be down that way to pick up a snake for someone, and can bring whatever dumbos/hairless I can get my hands on from around here. I'll let you know if and when.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!