Inquiry Mitch Behm (global captive breeders) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
Robert Seib
Good guy

I have not bought from Mitch, but have sold to him a couple of times. I have spoken with him at length and have a good feeling about him.

I believe Mitch is a good guy.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 AM   #12
Eric Walker
thanks jordan

I know that thread was form a few years back and maby the situation has changed. I dont doubt mitch has import permits and what not, my question for him was about where they came from over there. Some places like bushmaster rep. farm them and send FR animals over. this would be a big difference im my opinoin. I have delt with plenty of WC frogs so that was not an issue.

Plus 1 for haveing good staff.

I told him I would contact him again in 4-6 weeks to see how they were comeing along, and thats what I intend to do.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #13
cmor1031
My boyfriend bought a baby pair of white lipped pythons from GCB at the NARBC last september in anaheim.
He had been told they were already eating, but they refused to eat for us. After trying and trying to get them to feed, by boyfriend contacted GCB and explained the situation. Whoever he delt with was VERY nice and told us that if we hadnt gotten the white lips feeding regularly by the time of the Reptile Super Show in january, that we could bring them back and get a full refund.
Luckily we have been able to get them feeding, but it was still very nice of them to offer taking the snakes back even though we had already had them for a few months.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #14
fishkeeper
anyone have any recent dealings with GCB? iam looking at getting a couple frilleds from them,

Old 07-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #15
Eric Walker
how do you plan to get them to canada if GCB is in the US?

Old 08-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
snakegirl123427
candoia carinata carinata

I actually just bought a candoia carinata carinata from him today. I spoke to mitch very briefly. He seemed to know his stuff. I would buy from him again. I really love my new snake

Old 08-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #17
Behmfamily
Sanna, Thanks for your kind words. Can't wait until you get your first litter.

James, Working on Exports under CITES shortly. Just have to get comfortable with Canadian regs.

Catherine, Thank you for posting.

Mitch

Old 08-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #18
MikeCurtin
From a seller's standpoint, I can say that selling to Mitch was problem free. He was both proffessional and prompt....a pleasure to work with.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #19
HyenidaeHerps
Would anyone happen to have Mitch's (or just Global Captive Breeders, LLC) contact info? I saw their booth at the San Jose Reptile Show and I want to get in touch with him and possibly do business (I can't find a webiste on this company).

Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #20
Behmfamily
951-245-0045

GlobalCaptiveBreeders@Gmail.com

Thanks,

Mitch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!