A List. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
Melinda
Quote:
I'm tired of working my tail off and then having insult me at shows by telling me I need to sell at Walmart prices.
This one really hits home for me. My income has dropped drastically because of all the cheap imports. I used to be able to make money to feed my family on my art/crafts, but I can no longer do that.

Quote:
I guess, when it comes down to it, I hate know-it-alls and pretentious jerks!
right there with ya sister!! BTW, your pics sound like they were beautiful. I don't remember seeing them. I have to limit my time and cooperation on the forums, they get me too stressed out.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
Greatballzofire
I hate these new type gasoline cans with the stupid spouts you have to hold with both hands and twist the bloody bugger a certain way to get the gas to pour, and wind up making a bigger mess than you ever could with the simple old style spouts.

I hate when church people come onto my property to try to get me to come to their church. If I tell them the truth (I am an atheist) they try to convince me God really does exist, but if I lie and say I am a Jew they go away.

I hate the Taliban. I hate the way they treat women and children, and I hate the way they cause mayhem and grief for the world.

There are other things I hate, such as ticks and mosquitoes but those are just part of the natural world and can be tolerated to some degree.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 AM   #13
Behindblueyes21
I hate that there are people that never worked for all the things they have.
I hate my neighbor dinging my car doors.
I hate the kid in the POS trying to race me when he knows he will lose anyhow. (and then gets pissed cause I ignore him)
I hate that there are people who everybody seems to love on the internet, but I know for a fact (and many others agree with me) they are wretched.
I hate that I am allergic to latex.
I hate that my boyfriend plays COD wayyyy too much.
I hate my sister has a shitty boyfriend that leaches off of her.
I hate that my Oscar fish is going into breeding mode and destroying everything in his path, including my other fish.
I hate terrible drivers.
I hate paying shipping for animals.
I hate when my cat doesn't cover his poop in the litter box.
I also hate when I burn my dinner!

There is probably more- I can think of many things I hate or am tired of. haha.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
gsrept
I hate people whining about life it is what you make of it, you create your own destiny!

Old 11-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
Pythonbreeder99
I hate people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!