Inquiry snakelab1 / chris and michelle - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
Cp3_Pythons
Using the link you gave Judy... some of the post really go off topic here's 2 quick qoute's first one is from post # 7

" You people seriouslly have nothing better to do then be internet super heros do you? One of your admins or mods took a private message i sent them and got this started on this site. That too me is funny in itself. Secondly mike griffin and chip doss were the others involved with me at cmg reptiles so great conclusion on the matching of letters. Touche. I talked to ellen in email extensively funny how she never seemed to share any of that. And when she wanted replacement animals and i finally came up with a fix with her she was unreasonable. I never got a dead snake pic nor a dead snake.back.nor 2 live ones so what do i owe her? You people who sit back chompin at the bit to crucify someone on an internet deal that has 2 sides and you are only listening to one all because you select few have had an axe to grind with me for awhile all because i comment on something your group doesnt agree with. Yes i made mistakes starting out in buisness, havent made any more. Yes i trusted people i shouldnt have and lacked some knowledge at the time, this is why i handle everything myself now and dont have any other hands in the cookie jar. This is seriouslly going to get comical. You can all gang up on me once again. Come cavanaugh i know your chompin at the bit. Bottom line is in 12 years all you can dig up on me is a couple bad deals and a few bandwagon jumpers. Thanks "

BUT POST # 8 is where it is at IMO anyway.... The part in bold... More less

"Actually smart guy after all the back and fourth on fauna i gave up on trying to defend myself to the same couple people and the sewing circle so i left. The only reason i joined here was to keep tabs on someone who stole some animals locally if you want to know the truth. Then i give an oppinion on something and must have peed on mike fire hydrant cause ever since then ive been attacked by the same group time after time. I thought it was a moderators job to moderate not instigate. I may be misunderstanding how that works "

Doesn't feel too good to have your animals stolen does it Now maybe you know how the people you did wrong feel... Karma's a *****. You've done wrong onto other's now you wanna get upset wrong's been done to you...

Old 10-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
JudyC
IF animals were even stolen to begin with. Maybe they were...but he's so quick to lie about anything in order to buy time, make excuses, or make himself look better...who can say if that even happened?

I wouldn't believe him if his tongue came notarized...as they saying goes.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #13
Dennis Hultman
As evident here and on the other site the user name on this account is nothing but a shill. Snakelab1 or battlefield reptiles (whatever he calls himself needs to correct the name on the account immediately or he will not be participating here any longer.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #14
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=39301

Besides the above thread this one is interesting as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=30199

Considering he used several user accounts with false names in the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!