DAYTONA 2011: Check in here! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

View Poll Results: Are you going to NRBE @ Daytona 2011?
I will be there!!! 27 65.85%
Can't make it, sorry. 6 14.63%
Not sure yet. 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
ShortStack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
I'm going to try to remember to put my "Hi I'm Wolfy!" sticker on, so feel free to say hi so I can meet ya'll!
Lol, I actually was thinking the other day I should buy a "Hi, my name is.." sticker and put ShortStack on it

Old 07-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
UwabamiReptiles
I'll definitely be there, I've gone every year since 2002. It has gotten a little smaller, but its still a huge show. And you always see something just awesome every year.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #13
rcpreis3
Idk if I could make it...... might be to far for me.......

Yes ill be living up there. Im gonna set up a tent right next to the food court. Does anyone have dates for it yet?

And last year it was nothing but a ball expo. I think I saw a couple of the obvious guys with boas, and ONE jungle carpet. Oh cant forget the big table of colubrids. Anyways I hope there is more vairety and that the guys with racks arent killing us on the prices again. Anyways keep an eye out for me, I too will wear a name tag with my FC name on it. And if u need a local guide just lemme know, I know every street, crack in the gutter, and back alleyway there is in Daytona. Hope to see u guys soon!

Old 07-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #14
PiedAddict083
Me and my gf plan on going if we can, it's only a few hours away from where we are.

I'll be looking into getting a nice BP for myself and a Carpet for my gf as a present if I can, she just loves those things.

Hope to see some of you there.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #15
snowgyre
I'm not sure if I can make it yet, I just got a new job and my schedule is all over the place. I'm really hoping to go though! I need a double co-dom male ball python (I'm seriously hoping for a firefly if I can find one), but I'm not sure I've got the money for it yet. Hopefully something will catch my eye!

By the way, I'll probably be camping at Tomoka State Park, which is only $14/night and about a 15 minute drive to the conference center. The park is beautiful too, but it is HOT, so may not be pleasant for a lot of you northerners. ;-)

Old 07-05-2011, 04:10 PM   #16
zzzdanz
I lived in Daytona back in '90 and it's actually hotter up here in the summer.The Northerners will be just fine.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
CeaserGirl938
I plan on going but does anyone know how much it is to get into the show? I've looked over the site but it doesn't seem to have that information, or I'm just looking in the wrong place. >.< I figured it would just be a good idea to ask here.

I hope to see y'all there! Though I prolly won't know how to identify you out of the crowd. Haha.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #18
Ntyvirus
Ill be there as a visitor, might be helping out a buddy who may be vending. Think i might make an "Ntyvirus" shirt.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:04 PM   #19
snowgyre
Danielle, I think it was $10 a person last year? But don't forget that it costs $5 per car per day for parking, so you have to factor that in.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:06 PM   #20
CeaserGirl938
Awesome. Thats not bad at all. Thanks! Hope to see yall there! I'm guna get a CeaserGirl938 shirt made. ^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!