Bad Guy Alejandro17 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #11
Willow
Stop cursing!!! Read the fricken rules please!!

Old 01-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfishygillz View Post
here is what another cham forum member said about him

dinamite

Female
Hello there, I read your post on Alejandro and he is one shady dude to make business with. You should make a BOI in faunaclassifieds so that people do not buy from this guy again. I would not recommend him as he is known for having a poor husbandry and chameleons full of parasites. You should post a pic of the text messages he sent you so that people can tell what type of person he is. I almost bought a chameleon from him but I was lucky to avoid it.Good luck.
Which forum, and what is this person's real name?

Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #13
djfishygillz
Sorry Ill keep the language more appropriate I'm going to work on finding out his real name ill look on the other forum in a bit.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #14
djfishygillz
If you could pull the quoted message from my pm I would appreciate it, he wanted it to be kept at the mp level I jumped the gun and should have asked for his permission. I just want to have as much evidence

Old 01-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
djfishygillz
His last name is bocanegra so full name is alex bocanegra. He also was trying to sell some faly's on fauna under the name spiritail I believe. Also I was informed to leave the quoted message he just would have liked it I got permission first.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
djfishygillz
his username is:srspiraltail

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=290849

Old 01-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
djfishygillz
The only reason I said I didn't expect a refund is because you said your alternator was going out so the money would be gone already. You were willing to sell The masoala before so why not take back the ambanja if you thought and think she was in healthy shape? (These are text between us after I received her and she was sick, the first text are me) him-Because one I don't have a Ambanja male and two I have a problem when people demand something from me and talk like they know about me So now u can keep ur sick Ambanja and Faly! Me-But you sold a sick cham I think that is the underlying point. If you got her sick would you not have traded back? How about you give back the 180 and u treat The ambanja? Him-How about u give the Daly back and I give u 200 and we don't have anything to do with each other and ill go to ur place. This is him trying to get back the chameleon that I properly cared for at a different transaction and trade earlier in the month and now he is trying to take back the faly that was not apart of the transaction at all. He destroyed this chameleon idk how but he did. He kept asking if I had any cages he could buy? I'm guessing because he didn't have one for her at the time...

Old 01-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
mr2nr6
First, have you notified srspiraltail of this post?

Second, I have dealt with both the OP (djfishygillz) and srspiraltail. In my personal experience, here are my thoughts on each:

djfishygillz - bad business ethics. We had agreed on a price for animal he had for sale, scheduled to meet up, then because of "seeing a lot of people selling chameleons not as nice for more.", he increases the price on me. I emailed him my displeasure and to let him know that was bad business ethics. His response: "Its is bad business and I'm sorry." In my book, if you acknowledge something is wrong and still do it, you are a person to avoid. I also wanted to add that all this transpired before any monetary transactions took place which was why I never posted a “bad guy” post on the OP.

srspiraltail – I purchased two chameleons back in 2010 from him. He was straight forward about the conditions of the animals (i.e. WC, female just dropped a batch of eggs, etc). I purchased the pair to have the female pass away 2 days later. I emailed him and was refunded my money after providing pictures of the deceased female.

Just based on my experiences above, I know who I would deal with in the future and who to avoid.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #19
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2nr6 View Post
First, have you notified srspiraltail of this post?

Second, I have dealt with both the OP (djfishygillz) and srspiraltail. In my personal experience, here are my thoughts on each:

djfishygillz - bad business ethics. We had agreed on a price for animal he had for sale, scheduled to meet up, then because of "seeing a lot of people selling chameleons not as nice for more.", he increases the price on me. I emailed him my displeasure and to let him know that was bad business ethics. His response: "Its is bad business and I'm sorry." In my book, if you acknowledge something is wrong and still do it, you are a person to avoid. I also wanted to add that all this transpired before any monetary transactions took place which was why I never posted a “bad guy” post on the OP.

srspiraltail – I purchased two chameleons back in 2010 from him. He was straight forward about the conditions of the animals (i.e. WC, female just dropped a batch of eggs, etc). I purchased the pair to have the female pass away 2 days later. I emailed him and was refunded my money after providing pictures of the deceased female.

Just based on my experiences above, I know who I would deal with in the future and who to avoid.
I decided to keep a chameleon people do that all the time, I don't have to sell it... And you don't think it is weird that you along with tons of other people got a cham that died right after you bought it? And you have read through all of this and or did you just jump to the last page and post something bad about me because you are angry I didn't commit to a sale. I actually ended up traded the chameleon not selling it at all as I also wanted to do. I like alejandro17 or srspiraltail or whatever numerous names he goes by have never sold burnt animals, or animals that die a day later and refused to refund as "HE IS DOING NOW". Think before you speak, and you also can't speak unless you disclose your name. Thanks

Old 01-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #20
djfishygillz
Does it not seem wrong that every time his name comes up every person has said, the chameleon is infested with parasites, sick, died in a few days, was burnt, or something else of the sort?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!