Bad Guy Pureagenda (EllMarie Richard) Sent me a sickly bearded Dragon - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #11
Draco11
I just have to say this about her, and what she did to this poor dragon. , to make a buck on a dragon that can"t be breed anymore, and put false adds on her. this is low especially making the dragon go through shipping let alone selling her. Shows that she didn"t care what happened. And the lack of replys from her shows that she probably knew the whole time. I was just the sucker that had to pay for it. Too bad she didn't have any previous Boi'; Hope this helps with anyone buying from her in the future
I should have stuck with getting a BP morph before decideing to add to my collection of bearded's

Old 06-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #12
CEEMEE
Please keep us updated on how shes doing. I wish I had known she would send a sick one out. Mine is totally healthy just not what I paid for.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #13
Draco11
I will, and am hopeinng she does

Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
AbsoluteApril
this was the ad, correct?
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Draco11
yes, as was the other one with the description of her that I posted the link to.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #16
Will0W783
That poor dragon- she looks awful. It's sad that she was allowed to get to so poor of a condition- I also think she looks quite elderly.

Honestly, the pictures in the ads don't look too great either. The second ad, where she is alone, shows a very skinny dragon IMO. I would not have purchased her based on the seller's pictures. You can see lots of wrinkled skin on the back and the head and legs look proportionally too large for the body.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #17
Draco11
Yes, I made a poor decision in getting her, but even those pics don't show how bad she is. I figured I was getting a 2yr old dragon and I could bring her weight up, to breed, even though she posted in another add that she was 390g. which was the add I went off of. then when she put the "thanks" on the one pictured above. I asked her if that was the same dragon, (I did'nt realize it was the same dragon till after sending her the $, ) I gave her a quote of a lower amount. but that dosn't excuse my bad judjement. In that pic she dosn"t seem very old I thought, but it could be a older pic.

when she came a note said she was being fed freezedried crickets, meal, and super worms; not a very good diet

Old 06-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #18
Draco11
As for the dragon, she's doing better. Walking around but not eatting yet. tested poss. for roundworm. So I'm treating with panacure.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #19
Will0W783
Roundworms? Ugh, that could explain why she is so thin and lethargic. Poor girl, I hope she turns around quickly for you. She does look much worse than the ad pictures showed....the ad showed a slightly underweight dragon that could have recently laid eggs or such. Best of luck getting her healthy again!

If you paid using a credit card through Paypal, you can try to file a claim with them that what you received was not what you had paid for. Hopefully you can get at least the cost of treating her back to health covered.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
Draco11
Unfortuantly I didn't use a credid card, so theres no way I can cancel it.
as for treatment of her I do fecal floats at home on my microscope, and have available meds. I get panacrue from beautiful dragons and Albon from my vet (it's thicker and dragons seem to like it more)
But, yes I did ask her if she laid eggs, she said "never". And now I know thats a plain out lie to. but hope this can help future buyers from her to see this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!