Good Guy Aaron Standley - GeckoExotics - FANTASTIC - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
GeckoExotics
Nice try Danny,
1) you paid on tues(did not pay the paypal fees), trying to say you sent it as a gift
......THEN, you say you will send paypal fees on wed(THAT NEVER HAPPENED)
2) you then demand that I ship them on wed as well
3) Paypal fees were taken out by Paypal $22.92
(NOT EVEN CLOSE TO $50, AS YOUR LIES STATE RIGHT HERE)!
I DIDNT TAKE YOUR MONEY PAYPAL DID, THATS IS WHY YOUR TOTAL WAS $805
YOU PAID $780, TRYING TO SKIP $25 IN PAYPAL FEES.
SINCE YOU WER/ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY THE PAYPAL FEES,
YOU RECEIVED A CASHIERS CK FOR $757.08
4) YOU DIDNT PAY IN FULL AS REQUIRED & IM NOT PAYPING PAYPAL FOR YOU!
5) YOU TRIED TO BE SLICK, BUT YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH.
6) YOU TRIED TO TELL ME WHEN THE RED STRIPE WAS GOING TO LAY EGGS,
NOT EVEN KNOWING WHEN SHE LAID LAST, YOU ARE A JOKE!
GUESS WHAT SHE LAID EGGS THE DAY AFTER YOU & I TALKED ON THE PHONE,
MR.KNOW IT ALL(BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT).
&7) YOU SCREWED UP, TRIED TO BE SLICK & YOU LOST, END OF STORY DANNY.
SOOOO, KEEP FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS DUMMY(I MEAN DANNY), I REALLY DONT CARE.
PUT IT ON A HWY BILLBOARD, I STILL DONT CARE.
AND#8, GOTTA LOVE #8:
8) IF MY EMAILS/TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS HURTS YOUR FEELINGS.....
GROW UP & STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR IGNORANCE!
SINCERELY,
AARON STANDLEY
GECKO EXOTICS
503-931-3343

Old 09-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #12
Jaybee
As a heads up, if you ask your customers to cover your Paypal fees, you are breaking Paypal's Terms of Service.

Link from their site's ToS: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...eiving%20Money.

Quote:
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method.
Essentially you are supposed to factor possible Paypal fees into your base prices. Charging more for Paypal transactions and telling customers to pay extra essentially has the potential for scaring people away from using Paypal, which Paypal, of course, doesn't want, and if they catch wind of it, there might be repercussions for your account.

Either way, the back and forth is a little confusing - if someone could post a receipt showing whether the payment was sent as a gift or not, that could clear some of it up?

Old 09-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
GeckoExotics
THANK YOU JEN, I DO BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO "KNICKEL & DIME" MY PRICES,
IM NO GONA LIE, THE PAYPAL WAS INCLUDED, TOTAL OF$805, WHICH WAS NEVER PAID IN FULL.
THEREFORE THIS....DANNY STUBBLEFIELD GOT A REFUND FOR:
1) NOT PAYING IN FULL
2) DEMANDING SHIPMENT THE NEXT DAY(STILL HAS NOT PAID IN FULL, MAKING EXCUSES)
3) NOT BEING EQUIPPED/PREPARED FOR ALREADY BREEDING GECKOS
4) NOT DOING HIS OWN RESEARCH
5) BECAUSE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE & AT ANYTIME.

NOW I HAVE BEEN SCOLDED BY APRIL YOHN, FOR "NAME-CALLING" IN THE BOI, I DIDNT REALIZE THIS THREAD WAS IN THE BOI IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
BY NOW, EITHER WAY THIS "KID" HAS REALLY WASTED MY TIME.
I STAND BY MY DECISIONS 100%, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS.
TOO BAD OTHERS IN THIS INDUSTRY ONLY SEE THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #14
GeckoExotics
HEY APRIL YOHN, YOU COMPLETELY FAILED TO MENTION IN YOUR DEMERIT/SCOLDING EMAIL TO ME THAT HE CALLED ME, "OCD HOARDER", CLAIMED THAT I WAS DRUNK OR HIGH AT 4AM(WE HAVE A 3YR OLD, THANK YOU!)".
EITHER WAY DANNY STUBBLEFIELD IS ON A "NO FLY LIST" PERMANENTLY!
SOMETIMES I CANT HELP MYSELF, THOUGH IM 42, I GIVE WHAT I GET!!!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #15
GeckoExotics
THANKS FOR HELPING ME TO SEE THAT BEING A NICE GUY, GOING ABOVE & BEYOND WITH INFORMATION & ADVICE FOR PEOPLE THROUGH EMAIL & PHONE CALLS, SOMETIMES GETS APERSON NOTHING BUT LIES &&&&& ONLY HELPS TO MAKE ME RAISE MY PRICES & STOP BEING SO ......NICE

Old 09-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
GeckoExotics
APRIL YOHN, YOU CAN CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, DEMERIT ME 4 POINTS SINCE YOU FEEL SO INCLINED,
BUT IM NOT CRYING BECAUSE HE CALLED ME NAMES, TO YOU(OH, HE IS NOT A MEMBER).
YES I SPEAK MY MIND & I DONT BACK DOWN, WHEN I KNOW I AM RIGHT & WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY COLLECTION.
NO ONE ON THIS SITE MADE ME,
NO ONE ON THIS SITE CAN OR WILL BREAK ME, YOU CAN TRY BUT IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN.
I HAVE BEEN CARING FOR & BREEDING GECKOS FOR OVER 20 YEARS & BALL PYTHONS FOR OVER 5 YEARS.
YA, IM NEW TO SELLING ONLINE, I USUALLY DEAL WITH PEOPLE IN PERSON AT REPTILE EXPOS/SHOWS, WHERE FACES TELL THE TRUTH OR LIES.
YA, IN THIS INDUSTRY I AM CONSIDERED A "SMALL-TIMER", BUT I DO IT RIGHT.
ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BOUGHT ANYTHING, ANYTHING FROM ME, HAS NEVER SAID ANY DIFFERENTLY, MY GUESS IS BECAUSE I DO IT RIGHT!
NO ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY FOR ME, I DONT SELL THOUSANDS OF REPTILES.
I ENJOY THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE GAINED OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS, PURE & SIMPLE.
NO ONE CAN TAKE 20 YRS OF RESEARCH & LEARNING AWAY FROM ME, IT JUST WONT HAPPEN.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #17
GeckoExotics
TO MISS RAMI BRYSON,
I AM SO SORRY YOUR BEGINNING POST TURNED OUT LIKE THIS, SINCERELY RAMI I AM!
THIS IS A PERFECT REASON WHY I HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING ONLINE UNTIL RECENTLY.
I HAVE FOUND ON FAUNA, THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL.
I DONT CLAIM TO KNOW IT ALL, BUT YOU MAY NOT SEE ME HERE ANYMORE, BECAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND(TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE PASSIVE).
IM NOT PASSIVE SO I GET DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, SO BE IT.
I WONT BE UP IN OCT FOR PUYALLUP RAMI, BUT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, HOPEFULLY IN JAN(WILSONVILLE).
MOST SINCERELY,
AARON

Old 09-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoExotics View Post
HEY APRIL YOHN, YOU COMPLETELY FAILED TO MENTION IN YOUR DEMERIT/SCOLDING EMAIL TO ME THAT HE CALLED ME, "OCD HOARDER", CLAIMED THAT I WAS DRUNK OR HIGH AT 4AM(WE HAVE A 3YR OLD, THANK YOU!)".
No one can see infractions you receive just as you cannot see if the other party received an infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoExotics View Post
APRIL YOHN, YOU CAN CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION,
I am not able to do that. I believe you would need to contact the admin (Webslave) if you wish to 'cancel' your subscription (I assume you mean your contributing status?). If you mean the subscription to this thread, you are able to edit the subscription so you don't get notices of replies. If you mean coming on the website at all, you can choose to not log on. If you have any other questions about that please use the "Fauna Feedback Forum" or contact me via PM as this is going off topic.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
GeckoExotics
No thanks april,you have wasted enough of my time, YET YOU CONTRIBUTED "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING", SO THANKS FOR NOTHING absoluteapril.
You did get an honorable mention in my new add for helping me raise my prices though, THANK YOU

Old 09-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #20
hhmoore
Mr Standley,
I suggest that you regain control before you resume posting. Off topic rants have no place on the BOI, and this is not the place to carry on about your infraction(s). If you want to post in this thread, stick to the topic. Continue in the manner of your last few posts, and I'll simply remove you...then you can blame me for your prices going up (fair warning, though - if I see that in an ad on this site, I'll delete it)

As far as the PayPal thing - charging the fee is, as previously posted, a violation of your User Agreement. It seems like a lot of people think that is a big joke...IMO, there are definite situations which merit turning in the seller.
Sending payments as personal/gift is a foolish move for a consumer, because it removes all buyer protections...by selecting that option, one is stating that there is no purchase; the payer is GIVING money to the recipient, you can't file a claim with PayPal, etc. If anything goes wrong, you're screwed; so why would anybody do it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!