How tame are your Kenyan sand boas? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: How tame are your KSB's?
I've never met a mean KSB 9 42.86%
Most KSB's are nice but I've met a few snappy ones 10 47.62%
Some are tame but usually I can't trust them 1 4.76%
Not now, I'm bleeding on the keyboard 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #11
jennjenn137
I have 1.8 KSBs. They range from 4 years old down to 04 babies. I have only been snapped at by my albino female and she was mixed with a male who was beating her up so I think she was trying to defend herself from him, now that they aren't together anymore she is an angel.

Old 05-03-2005, 02:34 PM   #12
lefty_mussolini
I have 1.1 adult normals (for now.) The male is cool as ice but the female is a jerk every time i pick her up. Usually, i touch her tail first and she strikes, then she calms down and tolerates being picked up. but sometimes she doesn't calm down. but aren't they cute even when they're mad.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:55 AM   #13
Jynx
We have 1.1 kenyan and 1.1 indian smooth scales. All of them are absolute sweethearts. I thought the smooth scales were kind of odd at first, andf didn't really get into them as much as my partner did, but the kenyans are so awesome! I'm actually looking for an anery if anyone has one too *hint hint*

Old 06-15-2005, 12:46 PM   #14
W.Wedeking
We have 2 pair. One pair normal '02's. Male is great, the female is gravid right now and a bit on the grumpy side, but then I would be grumpy too if I was an overstuffed sausage.

The other pair is male normal, female anery '04. Both are as sweet as can be, unless you are a mouse. The female is a total pig.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!