Top 6 Signs You're Dealing With A Troll - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
Focal
Truth is the liars curse ...

Old 07-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
Metachrosis
two free giggles is all you two get . . . . . time for another dose of Shrrooooms!!

Old 07-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #13
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Its a pleasure to know he takes great discomfort in my existence
oh that's right, it MUST be all about you.

hold on, let me write a nonsensical haiku
oh wait, then I might be trolling.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #14
Metachrosis
exactly . . . .

Old 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #15
hhmoore
Nothing learned from the 3 day vacation, gentlemen?
It's not as if the top ___ signs thing is original stuff (though I usually see it as 12); so I suggest enjoying it for what it is, rather than using it to continue a battle that most of us really don't want to watch.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #16
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Nothing learned from the 3 day vacation, gentlemen?
It's not as if the top ___ signs thing is original stuff (though I usually see it as 12); so I suggest enjoying it for what it is, rather than using it to continue a battle that most of us really don't want to watch.
I'd kinda want to watch it...

Old 07-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #17
JColt
Harald, All I did was make a post. I responded 2 times.

1. I have no editing privileges in this form once posted you big fibber!

( Accused me of editing a post, insinuating that I posted something bad about him. I have no edit privilege in this forum and he has a copy of it)

Also interesting that you take ownership of this. Anyway, stay on topic please, Thanks

2. If you disagree with my list and can form reasonable opinion that is fine. Lying however as quoted above is shameful. Also you decided to make this about you, not me. Please stay on topic.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #18
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollKingTommy
(I have the screen shot of #2 before he chopped it)

HE MUST BE!!
(if not he humps your leg)
I'd like to see this. And I'm also curious as to why you're following him around and (at LEAST claiming) to screen shot his posts?

Old 07-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
Lucille
So lately I've been looking at certain kinds of posts as if they are nice plump worms on a hook. I look at the worm and ask myself, is it worth it?

You know it is just put there to hurt you, ain't no way that worm gonna ever do anything for you, and despite the high falutin headlines about freedom or whatnot the worm often wears, it was not designed to be of any assistance whatsoever, because almost any response is followed with a deliberately mean-n-nasty comment about some person or group. And so, mostly, I stopped responding because, well, who needs that?

If I was a better person I guess I'd just use the ignore button, but, I don't. But there are all kinds of worms and flashy spoons and plastic squids and all that stuff that dresses the hook, and mostly when one knows it is set out just to get you, there are better uses of your time.
I recall recently a thread that I started, I spent quite a bit of time thinking through, got several interesting responses, and then, there it was , bam, the worm, sitting right there, saying something just designed to stir it up.

You know there is this terminology, LOL, it means laugh out loud, well when I saw that worm right in the middle of my thread I RME, rolled my eyes. For real. And didn't take that hook.
I don't want to see good people sent away for a month or even a year on account of fractions.
So don't get hooked.

Want to leave a comment to show what you think?
Here:

""

Lucille was here but now she's gone
She left these eyes to carry on
Other responses don't do so well
Ya can't say em no mo, not even in Hell.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
Metachrosis
yawn . . . . .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!