Inquiry anyone know azdesertdragons a.k.a dean joseph richard - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #11
alden113941
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertdragons View Post
Hi everyone
Its me Dean!!!!
This is a man or" potential buyer" who mind you I have never done anytype of transaction or business with. I have great selling raising and husbundry . I have a great place in my heart for this specific species of reptile and have sold and or adopted out some very beautiful dragons in my 7 years having this as a type of therapy and relaxation from the everyday stresses of being a father a hard worker in maintence. I have many return clients and regulars I offer high end cool drags at modest prices. I always get compliments and praise on how good I am with them. These dragons are more like dogs yo me they run around are socialized daily taken to community pools parks and raised to be held and handled at times crashing human interaction. Owning these pogonas are very rewarded and tey are companions for life. All of my ads are clear he highest mega pica that explain it all and show toe nips (if ever there are any) and anything physically. I also tell in the ad a lot of the time. As you all know especially as sellers every once in awhile you are flying through making great sales and their is always that ONE person who is impatient wants toask and ask the same types of qtns or just becomes you are you work with real buyers who deserve priority over window whippers. I'm sorry but that is the case allot this guy has been writing me over and over day and night. Im sorry and shouldve had more empathy to u but business comes first and ibhave a lot of work as we all do in this industry. Check out the happy vudtmers speak with them look up their comments and feel free to ask me about any of the. -http://youtu.be/eHrpnfTueU0-[

azhotdragz@gmail.com
well im glad you took the time to post this comment. first of all i would like to say i did nothing wrong im just simply using the board of inquiry if you dont like it im sorry but customers have every right to do their own research on the person they're going to do business with. also you said iv been writting you over and over day and night well look at your inbox the last message i sent you was back in oct 5 and i told you ill message you in october 25 because thats when im getting money and just let me know if what bearded dragons you still have up for sale by then. you also tried to make it seem like im "one" of those people who "is impatient wants toask and ask the same types of qtns" well i told you to wait till oct 25 but you've already assumed that im a "window whipper" which i assume means that im simply looking at stuff but have no intention to do business with anyone. well again like i said im glad you took the time to post this comment i have made my decision based on what ive found out on the board of inquiry (which is what it was made for) and will no longer bother to ask you what you have for sale on oct 25th

Old 10-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
azdesertdragons
http://youtu.be/eHrpnfTUeUo

check out the comments and videos of happy customers!! on the youtube vid i do great sales people love my dragons and i always have tons of photos references and info upon request not to metion great prices!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
mikoh4792
I'd be weary of buying from someone who will only go into detail with "serious" buyers.

You're annoyed with a buyer's questions? You can't be serious. These are living things and people should be able to ask what they want before making a purchase.

Also I think you should leave the determination of whether or not you are a great seller to us. It doesn't do you any good to say "Look at me I'm a great guy". That's for us to decide.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #14
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake20025 View Post
I asked him 2 questions and it was yesterday ,at 11.27am and 7.37pm he is a liar so beware .and paypal will do nothing to get your money back i been through that i got scammed out of $400 a few years ago on egg bid and they did nothing to get my money back ,they just put on my account that person owed me $400 but i got nothing since they had no money in there account
This is kinda out of nowhere. What exactly did he lie about? I'm just having a hard time putting these together.

azdesertdragons, there are so many things wrong with what you have said I would be wary of doing any business with you. Anyone that has to run around telling people how great they are is usually not that great. Especially the part where you tell a customer that asking questions are a waste of your time and to leave you alone. Apparently you really haven't been in the business long because you obviously haven't a clue of how many people just window SHOP and will never drop a dime on you when you tell them to take off.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #15
LauraB
This is your YouTube account of happy customers?
http://youtu.be/eHrpnfTUeUo

Seriously? That looks like totally bogus garbage "feedback" all from 7 and one from 8 months ago? And all totally crap.

I'm sorry, but your posts make absolutely no freakin' sense at all; you have absolutely no history in the hobby/business, despite your claim of 7 years and your attitude toward a potential buyers legitimate inquiry reeks of a guilty person wanting to deflect his guilt.

Kevin (Korbin) nailed it.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
i contacted him about some dragons he has for sale ,I ask if and defects and he responded and says 1 has crooked tail , i respond and ask which one and this is his response.

This is a killer deal and you aren't a. Serious buyer or adopted you keep asking question after question q
with no intention on purchasing its annoying I have a business to run. Please stop thank u
you
Quote:
All of my ads are clear he highest mega pica that explain it all and show toe nips (if ever there are any) and anything physically.
If you picture and explain all defects, why were you rude to your customer when he requested explanation on a defect?
Quote:
I offer high end cool drags
Some with defects which you apparently refuse to discuss.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
azdesertdragons
As im sure everyone knows it is very frustrating dealing with non serious buyers hence people a lot of times putting (only serious buyers or things like "don't waste my time" ) ie never put that in an ad but I see where they are coming from. Im sure there are alot of people interested in dragons but they don't have the money or sufficient resources so its hard to weed that out . alot of us have families jobs and actual obligations to attend to ( I do). I have sold alot of dragons and made alot of people happy I only select good homes for my dragonsd and people I feel I want to sell to (as is anyones right on this site or otherwise) we don't have to sell to specific people or buy from specific people . I don't have any business with this man ... never have I think that evident and evident enough that I don't need to defend myself I know who I am wha my dragons are like and how many people and families have bought or "adopted" from me and have given my dragons loving homes. Its sometimes not worth it to me to answer strings of questions over and over as I said I am very into serious buyers (as are alot of people) and if I feel you are I give you all the time in the world from texting at my desk at work or into late hours this particular person was not happy and I was not willing to answer or sell to him . frankly, we all have that right and our own personal opinions. I am in my mid 40's and have walked the earth for quite awhile im sure alot of you have time for certain people things and or situations and some don't. These particular dragons I don't mind keeping and have had a blast raising... the deal was `$98 for all 3 (price was decided on the quality the tail nips (I don't call them defects) and my needs to find them appropriate homes. These guys are really sweet hav been handled alot and just got 3,000 mealworms in the mail ,,, they are loving life! lol Like I said ive never done business with any of thee people who are speaking of or about me andthey have no knowledge of what it would be like bottom line is I love dragons I have have great ones some perfect some not but they areal ways represented through clear pics accurate descriptions and priced modestly and so that everyone can have a chance to own a high end morph. Personally I think that is very fair and im sorry again that one person is un happy and others make opinions based on nothing or pick apart sentences or things I said to fit their inaccurate and at times just plain mean depictions of a person they have never done any actual communicating with or bothered to get to know personally . Again the dragons are really sweet child friendly ... dog and cat loving tame lil guys with citrus and vibrant reds for a very good deal (yes they have tail nips) if you cant accept that I don't mind keeping them. thanks again

Old 10-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
i contacted him about some dragons he has for sale ,I ask if and defects and he responded and says 1 has crooked tail , i respond and ask which one and this is his response.

This is a killer deal and you aren't a. Serious buyer or adopted you keep asking question after question q
with no intention on purchasing its annoying I have a business to run. Please stop thank u
you
Ronald, I'm sorry you had this experience. There are some great dragon sellers here on Fauna, check out the BOI for reviews of people who have great dragons AND great customer service.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #19
azdesertdragons
one more thing on these dragons there are no DEFECTS. A defect is something that is genetic or happens at birth these TAIL NIPS (less than a lil nips) are something that happened to the baby after it was born and is only a small aesthetic it is not a defect or something inherited simply a small nip from another baby dragon that happens sometimes occurs when tails are mistaken for moving food ... ill have more pics up soon of these lil cuties

Old 10-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
one more thing on these dragons there are no DEFECTS.
Quote:
i contacted him about some dragons he has for sale ,I ask if and defects and he responded and says 1 has crooked tail
Thanks for the heads up, Ronald.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!