Bad Guy Michelle R. Korvel - Do not sell to her !!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #11
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Sounds like b/s to me thanks for the warning.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:13 PM   #12
TigerLily315
Your welcome for his warning!

Old 01-30-2014, 11:15 PM   #13
Pacman213
So tigerlily315 if you are worried about your information be made public is the name and location accurate on you fauna account?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 01-30-2014, 11:18 PM   #14
Bobby Douglass
They cannot be arrested for harassment for posting the truth here.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:19 PM   #15
laterob
Michelle, aside from a legal determination, readers here make decisions about who to conduct business with. Victim or not, I think you're not helping yourself here.

This thread isn't going anywhere, and that's your name (sort-of) in the title. Are you trying to win people over or scare them away?

Old 01-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #16
Labwork
Thank you for the warning, Heath. I would love to hear more details about this transaction.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:31 PM   #17
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily315 View Post
Your welcome for his warning!
Last I checked the first amendment allowed for freedom of speech? I don't see were telling the truth is a matter for the police. Unless they were warning you not to incriminate yourself????? This is a free forum were we are all allowed to make are own conclusions based on the evidence provided. You lack such evidence and your arrogance speaks poorly on your character. Please feel free to tell us your side if not then you are on your own. Your welcome for this warning!

Old 01-30-2014, 11:34 PM   #18
TigerLily315
Im not trying to do either. Location is not correct, name obviously is (site rules).I have no need to post any of my dealings here... John is just upset and throwing a temper tantrum because he was call out, didn't like it, quit responding and sold nasty feeders. Once he was contacted originally, he decided to say "This is how a business runs" when told I received bad feeders, then proceeded to hang up on me. Never to hear back until after feeders were thrown away and dispute was made.

I am not trying to play victim either. Its all the truth. He thought he could get away with selling bad feeders and I would just walk away from the transaction. He knew damn well what he was doing, that's why JOHN avoided all of my calls. Heath had nothing to do with any of this. Maybe HE should have tried returning a CUSTOMER'S call instead of walking away with the money and not worrying about anything else!

I'm saying no more! You can say what you will about me, I personally could care less at this point. Bad rep- do what ever you'd like with my name. Just keep in mind, whatever is said all goes back onto MiceDirect! Enjoy.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:36 PM   #19
TigerLily315
Bruce, you can TAUNT me all you'd like, you will not manage to get a response out of me... How is that for ARROGANCE?!

Old 01-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #20
Pacman213
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily315 View Post
Im not trying to do either. Location is not correct, name obviously is (site rules).I have no need to post any of my dealings here... John is just upset and throwing a temper tantrum because he was call out, didn't like it, quit responding and sold nasty feeders. Once he was contacted originally, he decided to say "This is how a business runs" when told I received bad feeders, then proceeded to hang up on me. Never to hear back until after feeders were thrown away and dispute was made.

I am not trying to play victim either. Its all the truth. He thought he could get away with selling bad feeders and I would just walk away from the transaction. He knew damn well what he was doing, that's why JOHN avoided all of my calls. Heath had nothing to do with any of this. Maybe HE should have tried returning a CUSTOMER'S call instead of walking away with the money and not worrying about anything else!

I'm saying no more! You can say what you will about me, I personally could care less at this point. Bad rep- do what ever you'd like with my name. Just keep in mind, whatever is said all goes back onto MiceDirect! Enjoy.
You said in the pm you sent me that you could not get ahold of him at all until after the charge back??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michelle korbel