Bad Guy Bad Apple Craig Wyatt. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #11
Dunner Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
You know I refunded you because even though you are completely wrong I didn't want any problems. My reputation is pretty good and I wanted to keep it clean. And now that you have posted this it is not clean anymore. And you are in the wrong. You have successfully scammed me out of a healthy panther. Your claims are completely bogus and you know it.
I told you that I would not guarantee Friday delivery and you chose to still have him delivered. You agreed to those terms yourself. I have them in text.
Now you have my panther and the money. I am opening a PayPal dispute with you. I only paid you back under threat and I have the text to prove it.
I don't know why you posted a pic of the red body because he's completely unrelated to what you stole from.

You successfully scammed me 100%. You have my Panther and you have the money.
SELLERS BEWARE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebb View Post
What u refunded him and he won't send the Cham back u got scammed Craig what's this guys name u need to post it so he can't scam anyone else I bet there's other people that he's done this to
you both can keep playing butt to butt. Don't make me get into the text messages next..

Old 12-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #12
mwebb
Well I just watched the vidio and that Cham is good u got screwed Craig & anyone that watches that vidio will agree dunner is a scammer !!!!!

Old 12-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #13
Dunner Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebb View Post
Well I just watched the vidio and that Cham is good u got screwed Craig & anyone that watches that vidio will agree dunner is a scammer !!!!!
yeah....I bet...I bet his leg twitch is him waving hello to me..get real bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtRoOGuvjOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0hUWk6OAiI

Old 12-11-2015, 08:03 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner Reptiles View Post

He has refunded my money. I told him I would not leave a review on him.
So far, we know that he backs his sales and gave you a refund because you were not satisfied, and that you say things and then do the opposite (AKA lie).

Quote:

I told this individual I would not judge him
Quote:
This individual was a very nice guy up until I questioned his supplements, and his housing.
Sounds like a judgment to me.
I don't know if your critter is ill, and if it is, Craig did the right thing by refunding you. Please post more facts about the MBD (not links) and post the vet report.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:05 PM   #15
Dunner Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
So far, we know that he backs his sales and gave you a refund because you were not satisfied, and that you say things and then do the opposite (AKA lie).

Sounds like a judgment to me.
I don't know if your critter is ill, and if it is, Craig did the right thing by refunding you. Please post more facts about the MBD (not links) and post the vet report.
Metabolic Bone Disorder (MBD), aside from dehydration, is another most common death of chameleons in captivity. It is extremely fatal if not treated as soon as possible. If treated early, the chameleon can survive and live a quite normal life. Unfortunately, the condition of the limbs is irreversible. The best way to cure MBD is to prevent it from happening at all.

MBD is a degenerative disease caused by poor ratio of Calcium and Phosphorus in the chameleon’s body. The chameleon’s bone structure is destroyed progressively, until the bone no longer able to support the chameleon’s body. Many numbers of causes can lead to MBD. But, the most common thing comes from poor nutrition, poor or lack of supplementing, and the absence of UVB light in the husbandry. Unfortunately, captive breed chameleons often get this debilitating sickness due to the owner’s lack of knowledge in the proper caring facts.

" Signs of metabolic bone disease include hard knobs in the long bones of the legs, bumps along the vertebral column of the back and tail, bilateral softening or hard swelling of the lower jaw, and softening of the plastron or carapace. All of these signs may be felt before they can be seen, making a careful physical exam important. Visible signs of moderate to severe MBD include jerky gait when walking, repeated tremors and twitches in the limbs and muscles of the legs and toes when at rest, and shakiness when being held. (The occasional single myoclonic jerk that happens is not considered indicative of MBD.)"

source - http://www.anapsid.org/mbd.html

Old 12-11-2015, 08:05 PM   #16
cbackwoodsgeckos

This is a Panther Chameleon with MBD (: sorry you got scammed Craig. It's a shame there is so much bad in his world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #17
Craig Wyatt
And this guy's name is not Mark. It's James Bland.
The second he sent me a text this morning saying something was wrong I responded to send him back for a full refund. We went back and forth and he bullied me into getting the money and the panther.
My good name is the most important thing to me and $200 isn't worth it to me for the hassle of this bogus thread being posted.
But here we are. He still posted this bogus thread and he has my chameleon.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Ryan. I'm not sure who you are. If you asked a question and I didn't answer it I opologize. I get swamped with emails and I do my very best to answer everyone. I don't do this for a living. I have a full time job. My job combined with breeding panthers takes most of my time. Sorry if I missed a question.
Naturally, you would not remember, as he shares an exact IP match with your accuser.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #19
Lucille
And the vet report? I'm sure you must have taken this critter to the vet, right?

Old 12-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #20
Dunner Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbackwoodsgeckos View Post

This is a Panther Chameleon with MBD (: sorry you got scammed Craig. It's a shame there is so much bad in his world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmfao.. Thats a late sign of MBD

"Visible signs of moderate to severe MBD include jerky gait when walking, repeated tremors and twitches in the limbs and muscles of the legs and toes when at rest, and shakiness when being held. (The occasional single myoclonic jerk that happens is not considered indicative of MBD.)"

source - http://www.anapsid.org/mbd.html

go look at the video fits the description. He has early signs MBD..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!