Bad Guy Smokey Mountain Reptiles! Bait and Switch! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2015, 01:03 PM   #11
chrismaynard
My Email address is Ragingreptiles@hotmail.com

Old 12-17-2015, 01:04 PM   #12
chrismaynard
I offered full price after he started playing games. $500 you will see in the Emails

Old 12-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #13
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismaynard View Post
I cant figure out how to do a screen shot .
This link should help you figure out the screen shot process on most popular operating systems:

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

This link will take you to a write-up on how to post your screenshots here as attachments:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 12-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #14
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
Name your own price, you get merchandise in your price range. Don't be so cheap and you wouldn't have had any issues.
One should get exactly what was agreed upon, regardless of whether or not they paid the full asking price. Price isn't the issue in this thread; it's a matter of whether or not the OP was made clearly aware of exactly which animal he was actually buying.

You seem to be advocating the idea that it's ok for a seller to substitute a lower-quality animal on a whim, without the buyer agreeing to the substitution.

Old 12-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #15
CwnAnnwn
I have the full set of emails from Mr. Maynard in my possession. I will post when I have edited out any bad words.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:06 PM   #16
CwnAnnwn
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=559220

The above thread has the whole email. I think it is better to leave it there. So we don't have split conversation.

If the community or mods feels this is not right, they can copy and paste.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!