It's the Real Thing - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: To me, a Real Relationship means: (more than 1 OK)
Someone to come home and share my day with 30 69.77%
Family, children, a future generation built together 17 39.53%
A best friend forever 27 62.79%
I don't know, I've never had one 1 2.33%
Someone to clean/take out the trash/fix the dishwasher 6 13.95%
Knowing I will never be alone 14 32.56%
Someone to share the bills with 8 18.60%
Sex with someone who knows how I like it 26 60.47%
And gives me as much as I want 19 44.19%
A social network: my family, her family 5 11.63%
An integration into our religion as well as our private relationship 2 4.65%
Being accepted for what I am 29 67.44%
Someone who will love me even when I am sad/ill/poor/upset/tired 33 76.74%
Respect for each other 34 79.07%
The ability to fight and still have love left after 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2004, 01:43 AM   #11
thecobrakid
Talking I suppose

"(Thumbs Up) Jane Doe - Bad Girl" would also work for the BOI of relationships.

lol

Old 12-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #12
ms_terese
Quote:
There should be like an online BOI for relationships
You'd make a fortune.

Old 12-25-2004, 10:27 PM   #13
Lonermon
the longest relationship i had was 8 years . it started out on a fluke . i went to break things off with her casue i found out she was married . her husband came by . she refused to get out of my car .she ended up comign home with me . now i didnt really want to date her , but i wanted to be a "good guy " and help her out ....for the most part things were pretty good for the first 4 or 5 years . but she went through alot of changes . it wsa the first time in here life that she had freedom , and it changed her . she went from the woman that went into hysterics the first time we got into a fight and i went out with my friendsto 5 or 6 years later goign out to fetish clubs 2 or 3nights a month with my friend Vicky ( and as good a friend as vicky is i knwo she has NEVER been faithfull to any guy ). she nearly bankrupted me becasue she would not come out and admit that she was screwign up withthe bills . and she had to handle the bills becasue being able to work for the first time in her life she wasnt willing to let me manager her money , so i gave mine to her and let her manage things . anny way . any relationship takes a certain amoutn of work . the day that she infiormed me that it wasnt possible for her to consider my feelings in relation to things she did , it was over . only later did i find out that she had been cheatign on me . i guess the point of this is , peopel change . it takes work to keep things good . if both people arent workign together it will eaither fail or become a bad relationship . and a bad relationship can be alot worse than a failed one .

Old 12-29-2004, 09:31 PM   #14
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
You'd make a fortune.

Just contact any of my ex's and they will be glad to give you dirt on me.

#1 complaint is I am scare of commentment. Not true I just avoid it like the plague.

Old 12-31-2004, 03:16 AM   #15
herpaholic
no pain no gain......

I must agree-in just about all things-work is a requirement.The hobby- many late nights cleaning feeding-Getting a gift for yours truly-arguing and making up ,forgiving and lets not forget the work that should involve overtime-coping to your errors.impoving yourself and my favorite makeup sex-its off to work I go ..... lol-its cleaning night -got ya!

Old 01-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #16
Lucille
I agree, relationships ARE work, but if you find someone special, it is so very worth it.....

Old 01-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #17
ms_terese
Of course they're work....but nothing in life that is easy is worth having!

Old 01-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #18
herpaholic
if

Im sure you realize "If" carries alot of weight-it takes years to really know someone,its unfortunate but not everyone plays by the same rules and not everyone plays with the same or full deck-if there r red flags from the jump chances r they're here to stay ,much in the same way as a viper- sweet but fatal!!!If by chance you do find someone to grow old with ,that is special ,but now days-rare !!!!God bless those who have it,lots of luck and I do mean lots of luck to those who dont-its not pretty out there!!

Old 01-12-2005, 12:51 PM   #19
DragonCharm
Where on the poll is "Someone to breed herps with?"

Old 01-12-2005, 02:09 PM   #20
sirenofthestorm
LOL are you looking for a sugar momma?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!