SOLD!! 1.1 CBB Vietnamese High Yellow "LEMON" Mandarin Ratsnakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by faunasherman View Post
and now I'm stuck with it.
This is a classified ad only. It will be deleted at some point, you are not stuck with it forever like the BOI. I already sent messages to those involved here for not posting in the BOI like they are supposed to.

Here are a couple of suggestions moving forward.
1. Don't have multiple accounts
2. Don't use different names on said accounts
3. "Build" up your reputation as a GOOD GUY instead. One bad guy thread over an animal that wasn't purchased hardly is the end. Get some solid transactions under your belt, ask for positive trader ratings and GOOD GUY BOI threads and turn this thing around instead.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:16 PM   #12
faunasherman
In the past five years I have purchased snakes from over 30 people. I have asked EVERY one of them to give me a good guy. ZERO. Nobody cares, but when you get accused of something WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF all the rats come out of the sewer. Please don't reply. Let's just end this. Thank you for your interest.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:24 PM   #13
Robert Walker
I'll give you my last thoughts and then respect your wish to "end this".

Sometimes in order to get, you have to give first. Of the 30 people that you have purchased from, how many did "you" write GOOD GUY threads for? How many did "you" give Trader Ratings on? How many times have you passed out Green Karma here?

I find it incredibly hard to believe 30 different sellers would refuse to "rate/help" you if your transactions went smoothly. Statistically I find that implausible?

Good luck moving forward -

Old 12-27-2016, 10:31 PM   #14
faunasherman
Statistcially implausable.
Everybody assumes the worst. True I did not put a good guy for anybody, but nobody asked me to, and I asked them all. Reply or not. I'm fed up and done.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:44 AM   #15
SerpentGoddess666
THESE are THE ultimate dream snakes for me, anyway!!! I hope someday theyll become more affordable, and easily found......just amazing, Matt. Beyond stunning!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!