Bad Guy The Jungle Florida - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:27 AM   #11
Beyond GenetiX
Is this the same Jay Eaton? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=277908

Old 06-29-2017, 08:36 AM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliReaper View Post
I purchased a 1 year old Female which I inquired if they had any health guarantee after it arrives like 10 days or a month but they said no
Regardless of any condition that the chameleon may have arrived in, you had advance knowledge that it was not covered by a health guarantee, yet here you are now upset about a non-existent health guarantee, correct?

If this is really their policy, then you accepted that potential risk, took that gamble before you bought her, correct? To me, "no" guarantee, means exactly that = no guarantee.

If someone wants a guarantee, then they purchase an animal that comes with one instead, and in many cases will pay more for it too. Sounds more than fair to me that they offered you another chameleon for free if you were willing to pay the shipping.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:58 AM   #13
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am sorry your chameleon is not doing well.

I went to their FB page and did not see a TOS of any kind. Perhaps they need to work on creating and posting one.

So did they basicly tell you that all they offer is a LAG?

Any critter can become ill, they are living creatures, deserving of care.Have you taken her to the vet? A professional opinion might help figure out why this chameleon is ailing, and give some insight into when the ailment started.
My Chameleon died after the this day, she was in a really bad shape, I did show the video to the vet when I went to the vetnerian but they aslo said it would be hard to tell the cause but they said that, she migjt of been ill in the and that shipping was the tipping of the ice berg.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:00 AM   #14
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/thejungleflorida/

"We ship overnight using UPS. We guarantee live arrival."

That is all their 'Store Policy' states on Morphmarket.

For what it's worth, I can personally vouch that their packing jobs - at least on snakes - are exceptional as I own a snake who came to me very healthy and exactly as described from them and packed well. Shipping via UPS surprised me as I believe it goes against their policy to ship snakes, but I believe they have a contract with them to allow it. I did not ask.
Thank you but they are not willing to refund my money now or exchange my Chameleon now that I wrote this review, but thank you for looking into it.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:09 AM   #15
CaliReaper
I know it sucks on both eneds especially in thre end. But like any company you are suppose to be relying on your product with confidence. I had recieved many live animals over mail. I had never had one that was ill or dead on arrival. But if I am selling, I must asure that all my animals are healthy enough to go through the strees of being mailed. I must asure that packaging is adequate enough for the product to arrive in good standing. I would want my customer to happy that he/she complete satify of my product and service even if I had to replace and or refund their money. I know how a business is runned. But if they feel that 50-60 would hurt them, well they are not willing to make a customer happy, they get what what happens. I get it its their company they could what ever they want and that is is the reason I am writting about the dangers or the risk of buying their animals they do not even breed.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:14 AM   #16
CaliReaper
My reason on this is to educate buyers on the what they should learn from mistake. Do not truat breeders that an animal can not be healthy if they do jot gurantee it and do not risk it because they no vets either. Second do research companies out of state like Yelp, which I found alot of mix review in how they take care of there animals, whhich I should have done at first. Please look at the last couple of pictures and see their response. I you make the call on what is wrong those pictures.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:34 AM   #17
Black Adder
Quote:
Thank you but they are not willing to refund my money now or exchange my Chameleon now that I wrote this review, but thank you for looking into it.
Hardly surprising that is it?
They did say they would send a new animal as long as you did not go "bashing them ", although that statement sounds a little like coercion in itself but whatever they did tell you this.

I understand your concerns and disappointment but now you have nothing when for the cost of shipping you could have had another animal.

Sometimes a little thought and diplomacy can go a long way......

Old 06-29-2017, 09:42 AM   #18
Robert Walker
Quote:
I am writting about the dangers or the risk of buying their animals
So, did you agree to purchase an animal with no health guarantee? Yes or No.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:47 AM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
they do not even breed.
So, did you ask them if they bred the chameleon themselves? Yes or No.
If so, did you agree to purchase a chameleon from them knowing in advance it was not bred by them? Yes or No.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:38 AM   #20
CaliReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
So, did you agree to purchase an animal with no health guarantee? Yes or No.
Yes agreed because most breeders and are trust worthy and I am honest guy that is easily trust the community and felt I would be in good hands but my naiveness clouded my jusgement. Thats where I went wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!