Chat - What now? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: What would you like to do about Tuesday's scheduled chat? (5/3/05)
No chat this Tuesday... I'm sick of all this crap. 0 0%
I think we should have chat, but without a special guest. 7 24.14%
I think we should have chat, but have a alternate special guest. 6 20.69%
I think Alex should pay his fine and come on chat as scheduled. 14 48.28%
I can hardly wait for chat so I can stir up some more crap. 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #11
montezuma
To be honest, I find all of this to be completely ridiculous! I know myself and many others go on the chat at anytime to just BS and have fun discussions and to bounce the occasional info off each other to come up with new ways to do things... not so we could have a meeting of the "leo breeders of the round table meeting!" Save that stiff talk for the GGA site!

Old 05-02-2005, 08:55 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Tell that to my breeder females, running around in little leather outfits w/ their tiny riding crops. It's quite disturbing........

This is going to be a TERRIFIC chat, would someone tape it for me?..

Old 05-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #13
Milwaukee Reptiles
I think skip the guest for this time, but continue doing it in the future. It's a great idea and it provides a topics to discuss (we all know what happens when the leo forum is left to come up with their own chat topics.....)./ A moderator for this chat may become a necessity.

I'm MAY drop in for a few minutes just to see how it's all going... I have a feeling it will either be a great chat or an absolutely horrible one. I'm just getting sick of all the talk about so-and-so did this and just all the crap that gets talked about here in general. It's also the main reason I don't really post on the BOI or read the threads (unless I've completed a sale). Too much crap. I was sick of in high school, and I certainly don't need to get any more of it here.

Personally I'd still love to hear about all the breeding projects occuring with the mack snow line (What projects are in the works, how they're coming, estimated time to public release, ect). I think it'd be really interesting. But again, I just don't know if that's possible given the current situation. I guess we'll see.

Old 05-02-2005, 11:32 PM   #14
riverjop
I think we should "CHAT" about Lucille until she gets there!

Old 05-02-2005, 11:35 PM   #15
bro paul
I hope the chat continues...with or without special guests. There are so many great things happening with leos lately that it seems we should have plenty to talk about either way. It also seems that about 95% of us are fed up with all the negative junk, so if/when it comes up in chat we can just side step it by ignoring it and keep talking about stuff that will actually help us as hobbiest and gecko lovers...but, then again, that may be easier said than done...we'll see

Old 05-02-2005, 11:37 PM   #16
Lucille
You were gonna do that anyway (and it's ALL true, lol).

Seriously, if I can't make the chat cuz of my exam review and the conversation turns to Robin's dog 'Pickles' tell her I am still praying that Pickles continues to recover and do well. There's a lot of kidding going on around here, but when there's a crisis, Fauna really is 'family'.

Old 05-03-2005, 01:54 AM   #17
KelliH
Well, I hope that Alex does pay the fine and makes it to the chat. There is a lot to discuss about the Mack Snows, they are a really cool morph.

If he cannot make it this time I do not mind stepping in as guest and perhaps he can take my place as guest next time.

As far as chat mods, maybe we do need one or two people that are regular chatters that would act as "mods". I would hope that we can police ourselves but after recent events I am left wondering...

Marcia let me know about being the guest, if that is what you decide to do.

Old 05-03-2005, 08:51 AM   #18
robin d.
i can be the guest chatter and you can pick my brain about leos, opinions and the strangeness of me... just a thought (prolly be more entertaining on my opions and the weirdness of me than geckos)

Old 05-03-2005, 09:02 AM   #19
Golden Gate Geckos
Thanks, Kelli!

Well everyone, I got an email from Alex declining the chat invitation for tonight. I think the current situation is still too 'raw' at this time, and perhaps he will take us up on the offer for next month's guest. Kelli has graciously offered to step in tonight (instead of next month) to talk about the Bell albino morph's history, genetics, and future... if you're all up for that!

At any rate, the show must go on!!!

We will have a regularly scheduled chat this evening in the Leopard Gecko Room of the Fauna Chat Forum at 9:00 ET, 8:00 CT, 7:00 MT, and 6:00 PT.

Old 05-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #20
robin d.
marcia, what about me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!