"OFF TOPIC" Aquarium photos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Fish and Aquatics.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:10 PM   #11
The NY Gecko
pikes arent as aggressive when theyre younger. once theyre adlts they eat everything else i nthe tank.... its what they do....

Old 11-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #12
Manhattan Herps
ok?..

Old 11-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #13
The NY Gecko
i was just spinning off from the jack dempsey versus oscar brawl. srry bout that

Old 11-18-2005, 09:49 PM   #14
A_Kendergirl
VERY well done aquascaping Brian!! Those are some dreamy freshwater setups. It's too bad the tannins (sp?) make the water murky in the Discus tank. But, I'm sure you have some happy fish because of them!

Old 11-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #15
DeVackHerps
used to raise some African chiclids, nothing special, but i want to start up a reef tank, but I'm not looking forward to trial and error or the money... lol i had a few full grown africans and i put a silver molly in there to see what happnes, and it KILLED all of the african. even my 2 seven inch plecos! she rules the 29 high for now. ::shakes fist::

Old 11-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #16
A_Kendergirl
That sucks! I can see where your chiclids wouldn't like the tannins, but it's great for the Discus and neon tetras (I love those little guys)!

Old 11-18-2005, 10:43 PM   #17
The NY Gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVackHerps
used to raise some African chiclids, nothing special, but i want to start up a reef tank, but I'm not looking forward to trial and error or the money... lol i had a few full grown africans and i put a silver molly in there to see what happnes, and it KILLED all of the african. even my 2 seven inch plecos! she rules the 29 high for now. ::shakes fist::
yeah, i bet a good sized jack or green terror would give her an attitude adjustment. i want to go native, get some largemouth bass and northern pike or sumthin in a tank. thatd be cool. just so hard to find baby pike. im an avid angler so belive me ive tried. then iwanna put a trout tank together. thatd be neat too

Old 11-18-2005, 10:51 PM   #18
dragonflyreptiles
With all due respect if I were still into fish as a hobby Id go to that forum to look at these kinds of post, I think it is that people tend to post these things in formus they are used to but if you want to talk leos, talk leos, if you want to talk fish, go to the fish forum.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:23 PM   #19
DontShootMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Kendergirl
VERY well done aquascaping Brian!! Those are some dreamy freshwater setups. It's too bad the tannins (sp?) make the water murky in the Discus tank. But, I'm sure you have some happy fish because of them!
Oh the water ain't cloudy nomore that was after I put in plant root pellets so it cloudied up for about 2 days. Just never took new pics of the tank. Thinking of taking the discus tank down been had it for 8 years. I might not because it just cycles itself.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:26 PM   #20
DontShootMe
My silver arrowana......his fins look a little roughed up (from my motoro stingray)in the pic but now it has grown all back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!