What is your OTHER job? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #11
saltwaterreptiles
Office Manager, free lance web designer, print design etc. Also regional feeder rep for Canadian Feeders, AND a Dad to a 2.5 year old demon child...lol

Old 03-08-2006, 01:26 PM   #12
AUBREY'S REPTILES
Well, where to begin....... I've worked for my parents ever since I was 13,who themselves own four businesses. Primarly I'm Director of Operations for my dad's playground manufacturing company where we custom build children's playground equipment for residentual and some commerical properties. They also own an 18 unit appartment complex which we maintain all aspects of electrical, plumbing, ect. that may arise. Also own a acoustical ceiling restoration business in which we either clean or do a complete factory refinish to acoustical tiled ceilings for commerical space. To say the least the cleaning portion of this business is alot slower than years past due to the no-smoking ban placed in all public buildings. Finally is our country/primitive gift store in which we sell garden concrete statuary (lugging anywhere from 1 lb. to 500lb. items hasn't been good on my back) along with all things home related: candles, plates, soaps, cabinets ( some built by family), floral decorations, ect.. What makes things alot easier is that all of this is located on the same property, so I don't have to drive to all the businesses to get to work.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #13
www.leogeckos.com
Im a Vet Technician, and a student studying to be a E.R doctor.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:24 PM   #14
groovygeckos
Construction Laborer/Supervisor... though I HAVE been away from work for quite awhile. I may be going back! I work in the Demolition-end of construction though, get to break things sometimes . Busting walls isnt particularly fun all of the time, but I get a kick out of cutting steel with a torch.

The rest is just dangerous. We do Asbestos, Lead-paint, Mold, -abatement, and other forms of 'hazardous-waste' removal. Fun huh?

'Demo', is hard and just as dangerous I guess though Oh well.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:06 PM   #15
wahberee
Full time student on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are for Rugby,
Sundays I work at a liqour store,
Fridays I work at Liberty Mutual,
And evenings I go bar hopping.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #16
bro paul
Full-time Youth Pastor. I spend all my time with teenagers and children...hopefully it's keeping me young or at least young at heart. Oh, and of course, I'm dad to two wonderful little humans My favorite job, by far.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:47 PM   #17
gaparicoi
Talking

I am a full time Resource Coordinator at an elementary school. I handle all after school programs, be it academic or sports related. I love doing show and tells at the school so I can show off my leo collection.

Old 03-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #18
WindyO
My day job is as a pipefitter. I work on gas, process, a.c., heating, air, and some water pipes. It is cool job at times. I enjoy welding and fabricating things. There is just something about fab work that gives me a sense of accomplishment. My job takes me from industrial plant, to condos, computer server buildings.
A got to work at Willy Wonka factory the other month. There was so much sugar in the air I swear I gained weight breathing. Right now I am at the Historical Society building in Chicago. It is interesting to see all the artifacts that are in there storage.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #19
Ian S.
Jeremy that was amazing bro!! If I had the loot I'd fly you over here and put you to work lol. I'll help of course. I am a maintenance guy at an elks lodge. Basically, watch grumpy old men and there you have it. thats where I work. I bring in the cake let me tell you.
LMAO!!!

Old 03-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #20
Junkyard
Currently I am a Histotechnician and Lab Director, the office I work in specializes in skin cancer. Basically the physicians will cut the cancer out and give it to me, I process the tissue to be read under a microscope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!