3 female balls 2000g, 1200g, 1100g up for trade or sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #11
Bill & Amy
Nate, I never received an email with pictures. Did you send it?

Old 06-20-2006, 02:34 PM   #12
reptimandan
hey how much do u want for just 1 of teh normal females?

Old 06-23-2006, 12:00 AM   #13
Nate's Snakes
All gone

Thanks for the purchases, they are all gone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2006, 12:07 AM   #14
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Snakes
Thanks for the purchases, they are all gone.

WTF!!! First one to reply and not even an email or offer!!! Thanks alot!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 08:02 AM   #15
Nate's Snakes
Wow

I am very sorry you feel so strongly. I needed to move them and someone was willing to buy them. Lots of people asked me for pics here and in my emails, but I couldnt find the time to take them. Someone saw the great deal and offered money , and sent it the same night, how can you argue with that. I have 50 eggs in incubation and clutches hatching weekly, also I am selling off over half of my collection. I am a father, work a full time job, and go to school. I really tried to get the pics but I couldnt find the time. Tell me you wouldnt have done the same thing. I set out to sell them at a very fair price and that is what I did. If you would have put money on the table I would have made time to take them, lost sleep I guess.

Sorrry for the inconvenience!
Nate
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2006, 09:03 AM   #16
Cat_72
Nate, the majority of people are not going to "put money on the table" sight unseen from someone they don't know. I know I wouldn't, it's just not smart business. It only takes 5 minutes to take a few pictures....if you had pictures of them, you perhaps could have sold them even more quickly.....

Old 06-23-2006, 09:21 AM   #17
SPJ
Sounds like a scam.
No pictures and then when asked for pictures, all of the animals are suddenly sold.
Typical of what scammers do.

Old 06-23-2006, 09:42 AM   #18
Pink Lady Exotics
I don't think it was a scam, Angela left him good feedback...

"2 f bp's:I got them today:Absoutly BEAUTIFUL! Very well shipped. AAA"

Old 06-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #19
Bill & Amy
Quote:
I needed to move them and someone was willing to buy them.
I wouldn't have responded if I wasn't interested in buying them and if all you wanted is cash why post you were looking for trades?

Quote:
Lots of people asked me for pics here and in my emails, but I couldnt find the time to take them.
Then it would have been nice to receive an email saying you didn't have time for pics, I got nothing.

Quote:
Someone saw the great deal and offered money , and sent it the same night, how can you argue with that.
Most businesses run on first come first serve basis.

Quote:
I have 50 eggs in incubation and clutches hatching weekly, also I am selling off over half of my collection.
If you plan on doing this as a business maybe you should start treating it as one.

Quote:
I am a father, work a full time job, and go to school. I really tried to get the pics but I couldnt find the time. Tell me you wouldnt have done the same thing. I set out to sell them at a very fair price and that is what I did. If you would have put money on the table I would have made time to take them, lost sleep I guess.
Most of us have lots of stuff going on at any one time. If you didn't have time to sell them, then you shouldn't have posted them. I absolutely wouldn't have done the same thing, no way no how!!!! I lose sleep on a regular basis to take care of things, its a part of the business. You never gave me a chance to put money on the table, I was planning on getting all 3 females. I don't purchase sight unseen, for obvious reasons.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:10 AM   #20
Nate's Snakes
wow

well, fo rme this is a hobbie and I don't look at it as business. I do understand your want for pics and I am sorry that it ended this way. I believe I am not in the wrong but i will say sorry anyways. Sorry for not giving you the proper chance to purchase them. The reason I put the trade on there was in hopes for a trade on a pastel pair. I wasnt looking to sit on them. Like I said this is a hobbie and I lost my mouse and rat breeder and can no longer afford $6-$10 a rat to feed them. It might have been in my best interest to send some pics to you. Hope that you can put this behind you and forgive and forget. Thanks for the insite on the way business runs, if I choose to make this a business I will be sure to follow in your steps. I see that you have a good rating so I do understand your point of view. Best of luck to you, please understand that I wasnt trying to be rude to you.

Nate
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread