non-mods in the mod forum - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-14-2006, 03:01 PM   #11
Laura Fopiano
Well, the way I see it, if others have the time and energy to spend thinking about me in a negative way, then I must have left quite an impression. Think of it as "free rent" in someone else's head and how sad it is for those who CHOOSE to give me that power.

I recently had an event happen to me, so powerful and exciting that I was almost paralyzed to tell the one person that I have always shared my thoughts and feelings with. I CHOOSE to let all of the worse case scenarios run through my head, hence the saying "free rent" or "taking up space" in my own head.

I just spoke with her 30 minutes ago, and yes, the conversation went as badly as i thought it was, not because I projected it that way. It was my own fear of her rejection and or disapproval that my procrastination got in the way, and she found out from another source.

Implied rejection can be very powerful as can denial.....and the bottom line is, Who gives a fig what other's think. If I live a good life of honesty and integrity, than the nay sayers can go fly a kite. Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind!

Old 11-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #12
Bill_Leverton
I have agree with what Laura and also what Sammy said, The way I see it is if you aren't paying my bills, fixing my meals, or cleaning my cages, Then what you think of me doesn't matter. And If you don't like me, Well that will be one less trip to the mail box, I guess I won't be getting a Christmas Card
from you .....BOO HOO.

Old 11-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #13
shrap
I hope I live my life in such a way that people can respect me for who I am as a person, but I don't worry whether people like me or not.

I worked with a guy long ago who disliked me to no end. It was just a personality clash more than anything. I remember one day on break we were out having a smoke and we got to talking. He said something along the lines to me of.... "I would really like to be able to call you a punk, but you aint a punk, our personal differences aside you are a stand up guy". I dont remember that guys name anymore, but I have never forgotten his words.

Old 11-14-2006, 05:41 PM   #14
Wilomn
Just for clarity's sake let me say this.

This thread isn't about WHAT is being said, but the fact that it is being said in a place that is only open to a certain few by a certain few who had a tizzy fit when the same thing, roughly, happened to her/them.

Content ain't the point, principle is.

Let's not further confuse the two.

Old 11-14-2006, 06:04 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
I have agree with what Laura and also what Sammy said, The way I see it is if you aren't paying my bills, fixing my meals, or cleaning my cages, Then what you think of me doesn't matter. And If you don't like me, Well that will be one less trip to the mail box, I guess I won't be getting a Christmas Card
from you .....BOO HOO.
There are people that do that stuff?? I need to find one or three - would sure make my life a whole lot easier.

Old 11-14-2006, 06:49 PM   #16
Bill_Leverton
I'd settle for just one, I ain't greedy.

Old 11-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #17
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Just for clarity's sake let me say this.

This thread isn't about WHAT is being said, but the fact that it is being said in a place that is only open to a certain few by a certain few who had a tizzy fit when the same thing, roughly, happened to her/them.

Content ain't the point, principle is.

Let's not further confuse the two.
Wes, I agree back to topic at hand.....

Old 11-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #18
ms_terese
Quote:
Wes, I agree back to topic at hand.....
Which is, as I understand it, I
Quote:
was wondering if there was any particular reason why lucille is still able to access the mod forum?
And I think the only real answer was already given by Sammy:
Quote:
It is Rich's site and he has the right to allow permissions and access to specific areas to anyone he sees fit.
Everyone can determine whether allowing Lucille to access the mod forum, or Lucille's statements in the mod forum, reflect on Lucille or Rich.

As far as Wes being the topic of conversation....well, most of the people who wish to be derogatory to Wes lack the cajones to do it one-on-one with him. That's been known for a long while. The fact that someone is doing it behind his back is no surprise.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #19
WebSlave
I don't suppose that any of you noticed that Lucille actually IS a mod on this site. She is a mod of her own personal forum.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:45 PM   #20
Shrillomn
There you go Wes, for the tidy sum of $50.00, you too can moderate your own forum and rub elbows with the elite in the private Mod forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!