STAY AWAY from Nick Mole First Choice Reptiles- - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
hhmoore
JonnyBravo23 - You've got a very upbeat attitude...I can't help but wonder if your song would change if you received the low quality animals and lack of customer support that others have experienced. Would you still gush, and sing "cannot make everyone happy" and "we do what we can" with the shoe on the other foot? Or is that just your view through the rose colored glasses because you've been one of the lucky ones?

I don't mean the above as an utter condemnation of FCR - I haven't dealt with Nick in at least 7 yrs. I did get some good animals, along with good responses; but those were overridden by the bad animals and the resounding lack of response that accompanied them. Back then, it seemed like a crap shoot - you either got lucky, or you didn't. As I said previously, since he's still in business, I would hope that he's stepped up his game - but I haven't seen enough recent feedback to indicate one way or the other.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
hypocamaro
Harald,

We get it. People have had good experiences with Nick and bad. Every time some post something good about him you dont HAVE to negate it with the same thing you posted earlier. Seems to me that you have a personal vendetta against him.

Just my .02

John Smith yes its my real name

Old 04-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
hhmoore
I don't believe I have commented in any other thread, so it's hardly "every time". Having not commented in 7 yrs, I don't see a "vendetta", either...but that's just me. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have bothered to post now, if the new guy hadn't been been flat out telling people to disregard the negative stories & classifying anybody that told of bad experiences as bad eggs. Heck, I even admitted to getting some good animals from Nick.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, because you were pretty off the mark on that one.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:42 AM   #14
LauraB
Quote:
Harald,
We get it. People have had good experiences with Nick and bad. Every time some post something good about him you dont HAVE to negate it with the same thing you posted earlier. Seems to me that you have a personal vendetta against him.
That's actually pretty funny coming from a guy who bumped a 5-year old thread just to post "bump, bump ...".
Kinda looked like you had a personal vendetta, but nothing of substance to add.

Original thread: 2-4-2006: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=75369

Bump (and warning from Rich): 10-8-2011: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...75369&page=116

Old 04-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #15
hypocamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Your good experiences don't negate another person's bad experience.
I've dealt with Nick in the past - and had both good and bad transactions. I knew I was getting imports, so I was more forgiving than I should have been...Nick seemed like a nice guy, but I made the choice to look elsewhere because of the losses.
It's been a long time - since he's still around, I'd hope that he's stepped up his game a bit.
You posted this after someone posted something good about him!

Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
hypocamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
JonnyBravo23 - You've got a very upbeat attitude...I can't help but wonder if your song would change if you received the low quality animals and lack of customer support that others have experienced. Would you still gush, and sing "cannot make everyone happy" and "we do what we can" with the shoe on the other foot? Or is that just your view through the rose colored glasses because you've been one of the lucky ones?

I don't mean the above as an utter condemnation of FCR - I haven't dealt with Nick in at least 7 yrs. I did get some good animals, along with good responses; but those were overridden by the bad animals and the resounding lack of response that accompanied them. Back then, it seemed like a crap shoot - you either got lucky, or you didn't. As I said previously, since he's still in business, I would hope that he's stepped up his game - but I haven't seen enough recent feedback to indicate one way or the other.
And you posted this after someone posted something good about him!

How can I be confused Harald?

How else can you take this? You negated your bad experience twice in this thread, saying your same experience. WE GET IT!

How am I "off the mark"?

John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!